Instagram becomes a base for earning
That's how much the stars earn on Instagram
Instagram belongs to Facebook and has developed into one of the leading social media networks. Many of the users active on the platform now earn something by posting sponsored content. For some stars, the earnings go far beyond an extra income, because they cut six-figure amounts for an advertising posting on Instagram.
What the stars post becomes a trend
The reason for these large sums of money is the influence they have within their community. They are admired by millions of fans and what they show in their pictures is quickly becoming a trend. Companies have recognized this advertising opportunity and are paying the stars to integrate products into their Instagram postings. Because of their effect, they are therefore also called influencers.
Your Instagram posting is nothing more than a promotional photo that is seen by millions of followers. A few athletes are among the top earners in 2018, but none of them are at the top of the list (source: Hopper HQ, the numbers are not certain).
These 10 stars make the most money on Instagram
10. Kendall Jenner (model, reality soap participant, author): 92.4 million followers, the equivalent of € 427,168 per post
Despite the different surname, it is in no way inferior to its half-siblings Khloé, Kourtney, Kim and Robert Kardashian. She is one of the top earners on Instagram and has advertising contracts with Chanel, Marc Jacobs and Estée Lauder, among others.
9. Lionel Messi (soccer player): 95.3 million followers, the equivalent of € 427,168 per post
Apparently the world famous athlete earns as much as Kendall Jenner, but has more followers than her. His fans can take a look at his professional, but also private life. His postings also include advertising mail from Adidas, Sirinlabs, etc.
8. Neymar de Silva Santos Junior (soccer player): 101 million followers, equivalent to € 512,785 per posting
Neymar is already the second Brazilian soccer player to be among the top 10 earners on Instagram. There are numerous postings from the collaboration with Nike, GiGa Milano, but also pictures of trainings and games.
7. Justin Biber (singer): 100 million followers, equivalent to € 538,424 per post
The 24-year-old pop singer has already advertised Adidas, Calvin Klein and even Deutsche Telekom. He also supports some charities, such as Pencil of Promis, and campaigns such as # Schools4all, #GiveBackPhilippines.
6. Dwayne Johnson (wrestler, actor): 109 million followers, equivalent to € 554,773 per post
@therock, as he is called on Instagram, shares many private moments with his followers as well as insights into his trainings. The Underarmour brand in particular is featured frequently by Dwayne Johnson in his Instagram pictures - he has developed his own collection with them - Build the Belief.
5. Beyonce Knowles (singer): 115 million followers, equivalent to € 597,432 per post
One of the most successful singers in the world is number 5 on our list. Very often you come across pictures and videos of an Ivy Park clothing line that was co-founded by Beyonce and Topshop.
4. Kim Kardashian (reality soap participant, entrepreneur): 113 million followers, equivalent to € 614,596 per post
She is the undisputed queen of the Kardashian clan, but her Instagram earnings are not among the top spots of all stars. Like her siblings, she advertises food supplements and cosmetics and receives € 614,596 per posting.
3. Cristiano Ronaldo (soccer player): 133 million followers, the equivalent of € 640,204 per post
Otherwise often number 1, Cristiano Ronaldo is only in third place in this ranking. If he integrates advertising into a post on Instagram, he will receive € 640,204 in return. Smartphones, nutritional supplements and Nike shoes are among the articles he presents most frequently in his advertising postings on Instagram.
2. Selena Gomez (singer, actress): 138 million followers, equivalent to € 682,885 per post
The singer, actress and film producer Selena Gomez, who was born in 1992, will receive US $ 800,000 or the equivalent of € 682,885 for a sponsored Instagram post. Your advertising photo for Coca-Cola from 2016, with over 6 million likes, is one of the most liked pictures in the entire network. Nevertheless, it is no longer in first place in 2018.
1. Kylie Jenner (reality soap participant, entrepreneur): 111 million followers, equivalent to € 852,871 per post
She is the sister of Kendall Jenner and like the other family members from the series "Keeping Up with the Kardashians", which ran on US television. Her earnings per Instagram post amount to $ 1,000,000 or € 852,871 per post, making her not only the top earner within the family clan but also overall.
In Germany, Instagrammer Caro Daur is one of the top earners, according to Manager Magazin, she allegedly earns around one million euros per year. Exact numbers of how much she receives for a post are not known, but she is probably a long way from the American stars.
Johnson & Johnson announces billion dollar biotech dealJohnson & Johnson wants to swallow autoimmune specialist Momenta for 6.5 billion dollars: Second autoimmune deal in a week ›read more
- What is the steric effect on the acid content
- What cars are used by Indian celebrities
- Are dynamic systems relevant for machine learning?
- A hair transplant causes impotence
- How do I choose a good umbrella
- What is George Orwell's double thinking
- Are you from Kota
- Who was Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar
- What a science teacher is called a thief
- Why should you never change
- Has anyone used Saputo whey protein
- What do people notice when they walk
- Why clouds are dark in color
- Is it good to use diapers regularly?
- Did you take math as an option?
- Can a cashless society eliminate corruption
- Sharks will attack boats
- What's the best way to remodel this
- Earwigs cause damage
- What happens when questions end
- Will Tottenham win the league?
- What's the next S P500
- How weeds became illegal
- How much do music producers usually make