Who are IBM's biggest customers?
Comprehensive IT products and solutions from
IBM in Germany
IBM is a globally integrated technology and consulting company based in Armonk, New York. With branches in more than 170 countries, IBM is the technology and transformation partner for developing IT solutions for their challenges together with companies, governments and non-profit organizations.
Innovation forms the core of the IBM strategy. The solution portfolio offers a wide range of consulting, cloud and IT services via the associated intelligent IT infrastructures consisting of software and hardware as well as financing.
For companies of all sizes, IT is becoming a central element in promoting the transformation of their business models and successfully exploiting the opportunities offered by the increasing globalization of the markets. As a result, IBM is now focusing on several growth initiatives - business analytics, cloud computing, mobile enterprise, social computing, geographic growth markets and the Smarter Planet strategy.
IBM employees and customers around the world work closely together to use their expertise in research and development, technology and consulting so that companies can operate more dynamically and efficiently. Cities and economies can also become more intelligent through extensive further development of their infrastructure, for example in matters relating to energy, transport, administration, medicine and training.
With sales tailored to customers and their added value, the company bundles its industry and solution expertise, with the business areas structured regionally and according to sectors. Customers benefit from specialized teams with extensive industry knowledge and end-to-end support from local contacts.
Since it was founded in 1911, IBM has redefined itself again and again and has risen to become one of the strongest brands in the world in 2013 thanks to innovations that go far beyond technology and annual sales of 99.8 billion US dollars. The company invests more than six billion US dollars in research and development annually. IBM Germany Research & Development GmbH in Böblingen is one of the largest IBM technology centers worldwide.
With its comprehensive range of solutions, IBM offers employees a wide range of employment and career opportunities at home and abroad, as well as participation in international project teams. Under the keyword “Employability”, IBM relies on continuous education and training - IBM invests around 500 million US dollars annually in this area worldwide.
- Why do you want to choose army
- What makes a job an internship
- What causes vomiting during migraines
- Why is amphetamine a controlled substance
- What causes chromatic aberration in lenses
- The Roopkund hike is possible in February
- Is GTA offline
- How Google Playstore App Developers Earn
- How was the military of Moorish Spain
- What is an orientation program in college
- Do you like to wear wigs?
- Surgery stops most cancers
- Is there a permanent cure for otosclerosis
- How can I borrow something without interest
- Where can I learn mridangam in Bangalore
- Do you think WhatsApp beats Facebook
- How does consciousness shape reality
- How did Wake Forest get its name
- What shocked you on your visit to Rajasthan
- What causes a burnt clutch
- Is my Blitzcrank good enough for gold
- Why not have sunglasses in several sizes?
- Shear stress creates a reaction
- Have a vacation club membership
- How are insurance and banking related?
- What was your most shocking genealogical discovery
- When should you be concerned about a headache?
- What is Trump doing today
- Is hummus keto friendly
- Where can I sell my house
- Do you think that traveling alone costs more
- How can we help the future
- Are whale sharks a threat to humans