What is an ADC
Part of Speech: AbbreviationWord meaning / definition:
- 1) Abbreviation for analog-to-digital converter, analog-digital converter, analog-digital converter
- 2) aide-de-camp, assistant to a high-ranking person
- 1) Is another ADC in stock?
- 2) The task of the ADC is to act as a link between his superior and the rest of the chain of command.
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„© ADC It was a bizarre and entertaining performance - Friedrich Liechtenstein's laudation at the ADC Night of Honor on Thursday evening in Frankfurt.“
HORIZONT.NET, February 22, 2019
„The ADC is looking for the best work in the industry again. Until January 15, 2019, creative people can submit their work.“
w & v, November 09, 2018
„On Saturday the ADC Awards 2019 presented. A total of 518 submissions were evaluated in 18 categories.“
20 minutes, March 23, 2019
„The agency Heimat (Hamburg) and DDB Group (Berlin / Hamburg) follow in second and third place, like the ADC announced on Thursday.“
t-online, November 29, 2018
„The student at the Salzburg University of Applied Sciences Christoffer Borggren has “Fragile” at Young Ones with his commercial ADC Won silver competition in New York.“
Krone.at, May 18, 2019
„Because of Corona he has ADC relocated his festival online. In an interview, Club President Heinrich Paravicini and Will Rolls from ADC-Partner Facebook, why that doesn't have to be bad.“
w & v, May 14, 2020
„© Niels Starnick There was a standing ovation last night for designer Lo Breier, who was at the ADC Night of Honor was honored for his life's work.“
Horizont.net, March 6, 2020
„Since attackers are currently finding a vulnerability in Citrix ADC admins should immediately install the patches that are now available.“
heise online, January 20, 2020
„The professional player from the USA, Yilang "Doublelift" Peng (26), is known for his skills as ADC known in League of Legends. Now he is expressing himself in a Twitch stream ADC Lwx from LoL world champion FunPlus Phoenix.“
Mein-MMO.de, November 20, 2019
„Spengler-Ahrens, Managing Director Creation and partner at Jung von Matt / Saga in Hamburg, is the first woman to hold this position in the ADC takes over.“
Meedia, October 02, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"ADC" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (22.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/ADC/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "ADC" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
ADF (German) Part of Speech: Abbreviation Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ˌeɪ̯ˌdiːˈɛf], plural: [ˌeɪ̯ˌdiːˈɛfs]; ...
ADFC (German) Part of Speech: Abbreviation Pronunciation / Stress: IPA: [ʔaːdeːɛfˈt͡seː] Word meaning / Definition: 1)…
ADHD (German) Part of Speech: Abbreviation Meaning / Definition: 1) Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder Note ...
ADHD child (German) Part of speech: noun, (neuter) cases: nominative: singular ADHD child; Plural ADHD children genitive: singular ...
ADHD children (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: ADHD-Kin | the pronunciation / stress: IPA:…
ADHD children (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: ADHD Children Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
ADHD child (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Secondary Forms: ADHD Child Hyphenation: ADHD Kin | des Pronunciation / Emphasis: ...
ADHD children (German) Part of Speech: Declined form Subforms: ADHD child Hyphenation: ADHD child Pronunciation / stress: ...
ADM (Polish) Part of speech: noun, (female) / (male), part of speech: Abbreviation Notes on inflection: As feminine is ...
- Why should I exercise my pre-frontal cortex
- How is a hard drive damaged?
- What does disrespectful beauty mean
- Discriminates against Jordan Palestinians
- The programming language Rust is overrated
- Has supported Haiti slave uprisings in America
- Causes acidic itching on the body
- Is euthanasia legal
- What is the math behind quantum entanglement
- What is the best anti-depresan medicine
- How could a restaurant be more successful?
- Can a governor ban fracking?
- Accepts Target EBT cards
- Should I buy the Redmi 3s
- How trustworthy is Marcaria for ai domains
- Are MCU Avengers aware of x men
- What are phrase verbs 1
- What do happy people dream of?
- Suggest a top UAE CP pallet supplier
- What is a good synthesizer
- What is missing in Unified Communications today
- Can I live happily without money
- How does social media make you a fool
- How do I take meth rectally