Where to save WeChat video
How to Save WeChat Audio Messages from iPhone
When you use WeChat to communicate with friends and family, you can always receive audio messages, which saves you a lot of typing time. It is therefore important to ensure that these audio messages are saved for future reference. However, sometimes it just isn't enough to have a backup of the audio messages, especially when you need to share them. This article is going to show you two ways to save WeChat Audio messages from your iPhone. Either of these two solutions is designed to keep your messages safe while also making it easy for you to share them with whoever you want.
1 Saving WeChat Audio messages via email
One way to save your WeChat Audio messages is to send them via email. To do this, just follow these simple steps.
Step 1: Open the WeChat app on your iPhone.
Step 2: Press a message for a while until you can see some options.
Step 3: Click the triangle and choose “More”.
Step 4: Select the WeChat messages that you want to save.
Step 5: Click on the ellipse icon and then select “Save to Email”.
2 Save all WeChat Audio messages from your iPhone to the computer
The above solution can only work when you need to save a message or two. If you need to save a lot of audio messages, you may need the service of iMyFone D-Port, an iPhone data exporter that makes it very easy for you to save all your WeChat audio messages to your computer in a few simple steps.
Before we figure out how it works, let's first look at some of the most useful features.
- Supports saving 18+ kinds of iOS content including photos, call log, messages and even data from third party applications like WhatsApp / Line / Viber / Kik.
- Can be used to view or extract data from an iTunes or iCloud backup file.
- Can do a full or partial backup. That means you can backup messages, WhatsApp data, WeChat data separately.
- You can also try the “Restore backup to device” function, which gives you the flexibility to restore your backups made with iTunes, iCloud or iMyFone D-Port.
- It's very easy to use and 100% safe. No personal data will be passed on.
Below is how you can use iMyFone D-Port to save all WeChat audio messages on computer. Start by downloading and installing the program on your computer, then follow these simple steps.
Step 1: Installation and start of the program
Start the program and connect your device to your computer. Then select “Backup & export from device” in the main window. Click Export Data to begin.
Step 2: Select WeChat as the file type to save.
In the next window, select “WeChat” under Third Party IM APP and then click “Next”.
Then the program will start looking for WeChat data.
Step 3: Preview and Export WeChat Messages
When the scanning is done, preview it, select the WeChat audio messages you want, and then click Export to save them to your computer.
Now download the free trial version of iMyFone D-Port iPhone Data Exporter and install it on your computer to save your WeChat conversations.
- Large breasts are difficult to handle
- How can I speed up the Magento administrator
- Is the food good and juicy
- What is aeronautical engineering
- Imperial Roman marble statues were always painted
- Parents are common nouns
- Rick Santorum is a racist
- Share all of your achievements
- Why is it fashionable not to like mimes?
- What are the percentiles for babies
- How can I write like Mary Shelley
- What causes chromatic aberration in lenses
- How is our relationship to nature
- What is EBRT prostate cancer
- Why do intelligence operations fail?
- Are the TOEFL iBT and IELTS completely interchangeable
- What is polyarthrosis
- How can I pass the IB exams
- What are KuCoins so far
- Can we change our name 1
- Has Mewing already worked for you
- Are HUDs allowed in online poker tournaments?
- Women like or hate sex
- How is India 3