What makes you a great woman
10 reasons to find yourself great
Do you actually like yourself? You should because you are great! Other good reasons for more self-love: It boosts your self-confidence and motivates you for every day. Here are the top 10 reasons why you should love yourself more:
1. Because your self-esteem pushes you
Your toughest critic: You yourself. Stop it! Don't always be so hard on yourself. You are the most important person in your life. You've endured yourself for years - just be glad you're here. You will be surprised how relieving that is. Here are 5 tips that will make you more confident.
2. Because self-confidence makes you beautiful
Whenever you wear this dress that makes you feel really good, you suddenly get tens of compliments. Miracle dress? Yes! But not because of the piece of cloth you're wearing. When you feel good, you radiate that too. This also changes the way others perceive it.
3. Because self-confidence makes you successful
It's not just your achievements or your knowledge that make you successful. Your attitude plays a major role. Ohio State University psychologists found it was all a question of the imagination. Anyone who can imagine a successful future for themselves increases the chances that it will work.
4. Because confidence makes sex better
Feeling good about your own skin - that has nothing to do with arrogance. When you find yourself attractive, it has a direct positive impact on your sex life. This is shown by a study published in the International Journal of Psychology. So show what you have and be proud of it. You will immediately enjoy sex more if you just switch off these annoying self-doubts for a moment.
5. Because with good self worth you have more freedom
Those who love themselves make themselves free from norms. You no longer have the need to meet other people's expectations and can play according to your own rules. If you don't want to play, you're out of luck. Of course, that doesn't always work, and you certainly don't want to be seen as an egoist. But as long as you don't hurt anyone with it, you have no limits. Here you can find out why healthy egoism is important to you.
6. Because with a good self-esteem, you make more casual contact
Those who like themselves are less dependent on the affection or favors of others. The more you rest in yourself, the less you are afraid of losing other people. That takes the pressure off and you loosen up. This makes it easier for you to make contacts. But be careful and don't carry this too heavily in front of you: There is a difference between self-confidence and complacency - and it has a lot of influence on sympathy. Here we reveal 8 things that will make you a sympathy miracle.
7. Because you live healthier with strong self-esteem
Of course, when you think you're great, you also look more positively at the world and life - especially your own. You take care of yourself more, and that affects your health too: a study in Health Psychology showed that loving yourself leads to healthier behaviors. Also: This is how it works with self-love.
8. Because your confidence is good for your relationship
People with healthy self-confidence lead better relationships, according to researchers from the University of Bern. Don't make your self-esteem dependent on your partner. That weakens the relationship. If you are at peace with yourself, you and your partner can support each other emotionally. That strengthens the partnership.
9. Because you can cope better with setbacks and problems
People who love themselves are more able to process emotional lows and deal with setbacks better. Research published in Psychological Science found that people recovered better after an unhappy divorce when they showed a healthy level of compassion for themselves. By the way: 10 things that are guaranteed to give you courage.
10. Because you can do more with confidence
A study by Bishop’s University in Quebec, Canada suggests that self-love people are less likely to postpone tasks and are more likely to tackle them.
You see: there are enough good reasons to like yourself more. And the nice thing is: They all reinforce each other. So try it. Stand in front of a mirror, look yourself in the eye and say, "I'm fine with that." Because you should.
- What is the least specific word
- MacBook Pro speakers are good
- How long is 12 working days
- How did you discover Pandora Radio
- Should Britain have a codified constitution
- How do I control my attitude
- How was Moulin Rouge founded
- Can we live seriously
- What is Neil Gaiman's writing style
- When does success feel hollow?
- Is Badoo Chinese
- Is short for inside
- Does the Airtel card support international roaming
- How to convert mg to cc
- Learn Masonic Magic
- Sing a talent
- What color tie goes with a burgundy dress
- What are three sources of pollution
- What personality type are you MBTI
- How do I get college diplomas
- How do prisons use our tax money
- Is the Star Wars series worth watching
- Which book you read changed your life
- How does voting differ from voting?