Are related to Britton and Dustin Colquitt
Britton Colquitt - Brita Koivunen
Colquitt with the Denver Broncos in 2010
|No. 2 - Minnesota Vikings|
|Born:||(1985-03-20) March 20, 1985 (age 35) |
|Size:||1.91 m (6 ft 3 in)|
|High school:||Bearden (Knoxville, Tennessee)|
|* Only for members of the season and / or in the training team|
|Duty roster status:||active|
|Career highlights and busy|
|Career NFL votes as of Week 6, 2020|
Britton Douglas Colquitt (born March 20, 1985) is an American football punter for the Minnesota Vikings of the National Football League (NFL). He was signed by the Denver Broncos as an unsolicited free agent in December 2009. He was with the Broncos when they won Super Bowl 50 against the Carolina Panthers in 2016. He owns college football in Tennessee.
Britton is the son of personal NFL punter Craig Colquitt, the emotional brother of Pittsburgh Steelers punter Dustin Colquitt and the cousin of better NFL punter Jimmy Colquitt. His distant cousin Greg Colquitt, a walk-on, stumbled upon Clemson for a season.
Colquitt manager soccer, basketball and soccer at Bearden High School in Knoxville, Tennessee.
College football for the Tennessee Volunteers at the University of Tennessee, where he studied political science. In the first 2005, 2006 and 2007 he was the first team punter of the Volunteers. He has the All-SEC officers of the First Team in 2006 and the All-SEC Officers of the First Team in 2007.
Some of his time at the University of Tennessee, Colquitt had a well-publicized saga about drinking problems. After three alcohol-related contracts, he was suspended in March 2004 from the soccer team of the University of Tennessee, instead of until 2003 on campus was war. In his junior season he was suspended for the first five games of the season and his scholarship was awarded because of the DUI given war and the scene of the accident had been lost.
Colquitt was inducted into the Miami Dolphins practice group on December 22, 2009.
Colquitt was dated
on September 12, 2010, in the season opener against the Jacksonville Jaguars, Colquitt increased his NFL rights and had four punts for 172 net yards.
In the 2011 season, Colquitt is 4,783 yards, enough for the last ever punting yards in a season in a season.
On April 23, 2013, Colquitt taxed his government requirement for freelance workers. On August 11, 2013, he was under personal to be an entry tender for a three by three year period valued at $ 11.6 million. The Broncos follow Super Bowl XLVIII, which they lost to the Seattle Seahawks with a control of 43–8. In the loss he had two punts for 60 net yards.
Colquitt experienced a $ 1.4 million wage cut on August 3, 2015.
On February 7, 2016, Colquitt was part of the Broncos team that wins Super Bowl 50. In the game, the Broncos besieged the Carolina Panthers with a 24 through 10, which earned Colquitt his first Super Bowl victory.
On August 30, 2016, Colquitt was ordered by the Broncos not to accept a cut.
In the 2017 NFL off-season, Colquitt set at least 11 Broncos franchise records, related to:
- Punts: playoffs (48), playoff season (23 in 2015), playoff game (9 a.m.) 01/24/2016 NWE)
- Punt Yards: season (4,783 in 2011), playoffs (2,104), playoff season (1,072 in 2015), playoff game (423 on 01/01/2016) -24 NWE)
- Yards / Punt: Career (45.17), Season (47.36 in 2011), Game (55.83 on 09/18/2011 CIN), Playoff Season (48.8 in 2012))
On September 3, 2016, Colquitt signed a one-year contract with the Cleveland Browns worth $ 1.7 million.
On February 28, 2017, Colquitt signed a four-year contract under Taxes. One year contract extension with the Browns.
On August 31, 2019, Colquitt was abandoned by the Browns' Conduct.
O. On September 1, 2019, Colquitt became aware of the Minnesota Vikings.
On March 19, 2020 under personal Colquitt a three-year contract extension of USD 9 million with the Vikings.
- Regular season
|†||Refers to Super Bowl winning season|
|Led the league|
|season||team||GP||Punts||Yards||Y / P||Net||Long||Blck|
|2012||Denver||16||67||3.099||46,3||42 , 1||67||0|
|2017||Cleveland||16||80||3,811||47,6||40 , 6||67||1|
|Career||160||780||35,468||45,5||39, 39, 8||79||4|
Individuals of this from Colquitt members have helped in the NFL. His father, Craig, two Super Bowl rings and more for the Pittsburgh Steelers. His My Brother, Dustin, 15-15 as a punter for the Kansas City Chiefs and theirs after the Chiefs win in Super One Super Bowl Ring Bowl LIV. His cousin Jimmy stumbled in Tennessee (1981-1984); His punting absence of 43.9 ranks first in school history. Jimmy said in the 1985 NFL with the Seattle Seahawks.
- How can American state elections be improved
- Where can I get a replacement remote control
- Where are the redwood forests in California
- How do I order Plexus
- What should I do after completing the ITI
- What is Mid Autumn Festival
- What is policy against pollution
- How do I get admission in CMA
- Which means I'm sorry, not sorry
- What does cast in situ
- InfoWars is popular in America
- Which TV show is worth trying
- Can capitalism finance socialism?
- What are the best books on Valkyries
- Why we can use friction stir welding
- How much do music producers usually make
- Is Swai Fish Safe To Eat 1
- What do you experience with bipolar
- What is Italy's greatest treasure
- U Haul vans have seats
- How do engineers fit into digital marketing
- Helps Comfrey Heal Bones
- Elon Musk did sports
- What are new ideas in polymer research
- Is gravity a physical quantity
- Do you prefer beer or guys
- What is your favorite travel place
- How do I program a walkie-talkie
- Why should we learn Wordpress in 2021
- What is considered a working day
- Chickens evolved from dinosaurs
- Do Kashubians speak more Polish than Kashubian
- Am i weak or strong
- What technology is behind Skype