What does WhatsApp mute
Mute WhatsApp - this is how it works
It is all too easy for each of us to be distracted from work or a meeting, the mobile phone constantly indicates the arrival of a new message. Here we show you how you can mute notifications from WhatsApp so that you can fully concentrate on your actual task.
Mute individual and group chats
Group chats in particular can be annoying, especially when a topic is being discussed at length or when a holiday is coming up and WhatsApp is overheating with the news. If you don't feel like the fifth “Merry Christmas” message or the topic just discussed, you can simply mute the notification for a message within the group.
Mute WhatsApp chats on iPhone
If you want to mute WhatsApp on your iPhone, tap on a group chat in the top left to switch the Group info to open. Here you then choose the menu item Mute out.
How to mute chats on Android devices
- Open the group you want.
- Click the three-dot menu in the upper right corner.
- Tap Mute notifications.
- Select the desired period of 8 hours, a week or a year and confirm with OK.
- To undo the process, open the three-point menu again and tap on Notifications no longer mute.
- YouTube failed
- Passes are required for cruises
- Coherent waves can have different amplitudes
- Why is magic important
- This painting is worth it
- Fart every sane person
- Why is the USA a shit hole
- Which eye shadow best emphasizes green eyes
- What is the broadest definition of management
- What's so great about Skype
- There are non-metal watches for women
- How do you end a sales talk
- Is a Mi A2 a good phone
- How important is money to students
- The word Hell is viewed as obscenity 1
- Are you happy to be alone 2
- What is a false messiah
- Oslo is the largest city in Sweden
- Why is Dhinchak Pooja still alive?
- What do you want tomorrow
- Why are we studying biochemistry in BDS
- Costa Rica has 4G internet
- What are hygienic foods
- What happens when you cash a check