What is an oncoming lane
Opposing lane (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female)Hyphenation:
- Against | the | road, Plural: Against | against | roads
- IPA: [ˈꞬeːɡn̩ˌfaːɐ̯baːn]
- 1) Lane for road traffic going in the opposite direction
- Determinative compound from the preposition against and the noun roadway
- 1) roadway
- 1) When he was in a bend on the Oncoming lane got, there was a collision.
- 1) “A car crashed on a main road near Pfunds on the Oncoming lane head-on against a truck. "
- 1) “It extended from the middle of the right-hand lane in which the truck was located, diagonally forward over the entire length Oncoming lane and then protruded about five meters over the bridge on the left. "
- Nominative: singular Oncoming lane; Plural Oncoming lanes
- Genitive: singular Oncoming lane; Plural Oncoming lanes
- Dative: singular Oncoming lane; Plural Oncoming lanes
- Accusative: singular Oncoming lane; Plural Oncoming lanes
- Swedish: 1) motsatt körbana, körbana för mötande trafik
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„In March damage will be on the Oncoming lane eliminated.“
Kölnische Rundschau, February 18, 2019
„Because of a dropped cigarette, a driver is on the Oncoming lane devices.“
Day 24, November 08, 2018
„Cars came on the Oncoming lane and crashed into a truck head-on.“
Kleine Zeitung, May 27, 2019
„A cyclist fell on her on Forchstrasse on Wednesday evening Oncoming lane and was hit by a car.“
NZZ Online, September 27, 2018
„A serious accident occurred in Oensingen SO on Friday morning. A truck is on top of that Oncoming lane devices.“
20 minutes, November 16, 2018
„A young driver was on the road with his car Oncoming lane devices.“
kurier.at, July 03, 2020
„A car hit the Felbertauernstrasse on Monday Oncoming lane and hit the guardrail.“
tt.com, June 16, 2020
„The man was on that with his car Oncoming lane devices. The collision occurred there.“
Kleine Zeitung, 06 November 2019
„In Aalen-Himmlingen a car driver is on the Oncoming lane advised - with fatal consequences.“
Day 24, August 28, 2020
„A woman from Saarlouis is in her car on the Oncoming lane and collided with an oncoming car.“
Saarbrücker Zeitung, May 19, 2020
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "oncoming lane":
roadway: Rail, road Subordinate terms: 1) Opposing lane, gravel road Application examples: 1) The road was torn up by an excavator
opposto:… 2) opposite 3) opposite Derived words: 2) corsia opposta (opposite lane) Translations German: 1) opposite; 2) opposite; 3) ...
Oncoming traffic: Traffic traveling in the opposite direction; in road traffic the traffic on the oncoming lane Application examples: 1) Despite oncoming traffic, he started to overtake
Oncoming lanes:… IPA: [ˈɡeːɡn̩ˌfaːɐ̯baːnən] Grammatical features: nominative plural of the noun Gegenfahrbahn genitive plural of the noun Gegenfahrbahn dative plural des…
out of town: ... 1) from inside out of a city Opposite words: 1) inward city application examples: 1) "On the opposite lane out of town the ...
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Gegenfahrbahn" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (23.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/Gegenfahrbahn/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term "opposing lane" and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
Oncoming lanes (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ge | gen | fahr | bah | nen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
Counter-financing (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular counter-financing; Majority of counter-financing ...
Counter-financing (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: Ge | gen | fi | nan | zie | run | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Counterclaim (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular counterclaim; Plural counterclaims genitive: ...
Counterclaims (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ge | gen | for | de | run | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Counter question (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine) Cases: nominative: singular counter-question; Plural counter-questions genitive: singular ...
Counter questions (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: Ge | gen | fra | gen Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
Antipoders (German) Gegenfüssler is a different spelling of Gegenfüssler, which is only used in Switzerland and in ...
Antiperspirants (German) Opposite pods are a different way of spelling Opposite pods, which is only used in Switzerland and in ...
Counterfooter (German) Gegenfüsslers is a different spelling of Gegenfüsslers, which is only used in Switzerland and in ...
Antipodots (German) Part of speech: Noun, (masculine) Cases: Nominative: singular number of Gegenfüßler; Most of the antipodules ...
Antipooters (German) Part of speech: Declined form Other spellings: Switzerland and Liechtenstein: Gegenfüsslern Hyphenation:…
- Why are operating rooms so big
- You need cables for Roku
- How many activities is KAYAK used for
- Is it safe in Bulgaria at night
- Can Evan Spiegel Code
- Helps drinking water AFib
- What are the customizations of RBC
- What kind of boots do you want
- How is computational biology revolutionizing biotechnology?
- What is Cl in chemistry
- What are common causes of back pain
- Why can't animals learn to speak?
- Wild horses are nice
- Are indoor shooting ranges safe?
- You can publish your own food recipe
- Can blow a fuse without blowing
- What happens when calcium reacts with carbon
- Kill us games slowly
- What's Pink's real name
- Why are feces not metabolic waste
- Why do I use a sports towel
- What makes a president bad
- Who makes the user interface at KISSmetrics
- What are alpha and beta tests