Canceled VH1 Love Hip Hop
‘Love & Hip Hop’: Is Joseline Hernandez allied with this music veteran for her return to the franchise?
Joseline Hernandez makes a much discussed return to the Love & hip hop Franchise in 2020. She is a new lead actor of Love & Hip Hop: Miami and will reportedly return to the Atlanta series as well. Did she develop a relationship with this veteran rapper after her return?
kris jenner jay z
Did Joseline Hernandez and Trina quarrel once?
While Hernandez and Trina may not have had beef with each other, they were both involved in the same feud. Hazel E has argued with Miami hip-hop group City Girls and published a dissertation track against them. The track, a remix of the group's hit song, 'Act Up', was called 'Add It Up'.
When Hernandez co-signed the dissertation, Yung Miami of the City Girls posted on Instagram about both her and Hazel E, exacerbating the feud. Trina, who appears to be competing for her female rappers in Miami, commented on the post. However, her comment only related to the culprit Hazel E and not Hernandez, so it was unclear whether Hernandez and Trina were actually meaty.
View this post on Instagram
#dabaddestbitch Trina has spoken !! #trinarockstarr #halzele #yungmiami #trina #joselinehernandez # yungmiami305
A post by Reporting Live from Da Crib (@miamimessenger) on May 22, 2019 at 5:46 AM PDT
Did the trailer for 'Love & Hip Hop: Miami' show up in Allianz?
At the beginning of this week a great trailer for the new season of Love & hip hop: Miami was published. Given that Hernandez has returned to the franchise, this is a big, highly regarded catch, and it makes sense that they won't reveal much of their plot in the first material.
Charlie Hunnam sightings
But the one scene of Hernandez that was shown was of her on a boat with the likes of Trina and Trick Daddy. They seem to be having a joyful time and toasting. In the scene she says to Trina, 'I know you're the worst friend, but the Puerto Rican princess has to take over.' Everybody is laughing.
Fans seem to agree that Joseline and Trina could be allies
It looks like fans notice similar things about Hernandez and Trina's scenes and think it looks like they could be friends or work together.
One person noted that the two get along very well and tweeted, 'You have no choice but to make sure Joseline and Trina are allies because they have become entangled with each other.'
Another said: “Screaming @ Joseline is doing scenes with Trina! This season will be a MESS! "
“I really thought that they would make Joseline and Trina fight. Tricked me, "said someone else.
Love & Hip Hop: Miami Return to VH1 in January.
Tomi Lahren separation
- What is a PMS system
- Should buy Facebook Faceapp
- Which word rhymes with Jello
- What are the concepts of artificial intelligence
- Legal always means correct
- How many employees does Groupon have
- Which are good bikes under Rs 100,000
- What do you know about Telegram app
- Do you see This Is Us
- What determines the polarity of a molecule
- Trekking and hiking are the same
- Muslim countries do not have alcohol
- What is the slowest folding protein
- How many active users does Fetlife have
- Self-proclaimed gifted people are actually gifted
- Who discovered acetic acid
- Are there any castles in Germany?
- What is Sebastopol CA known for
- Why didn't the dubstep last long?
- What are the adverse effects of chemistry
- How do things move in time
- Is life a dream of death
- Can I play Fortnite on my iPhone?
- How did people get out of the dust