Your search history can be tracked
How to Track Internet History on Kid's Cell Phone
Nowadays it is easier than ever for children to access the Internet. If your kids also have a smartphone, they may see inappropriate content behind your back. Therefore, all parents should regularly check their children's cell phone history. They can manually check the internet history of their smartphones and have strict control over the types of websites they visit. In this post, we're going to show you how to use the Internet history on your children's cell phone in three different ways follow can.
Check your children's cell phone history
If your kids have a smartphone, then definitely should Check internet history on your phone. Here are some great reasons to keep internet history on your phone:
- With a smartphone, children can come into contact with adult and pornographic content at an early age.
- They can also access violent content that can manipulate their psyche.
- By accessing their browsing history, you can find out what they are thinking or if they have any questions.
- Children can delete the browsing history on their device at any time. Therefore, you should regularly take a look at your cell phone history.
How can I view and delete the Internet history on Safari?
If your kids are using an iPhone, learn how to use it Checked cell phone history on Safari. It is the built-in and native web browser for iOS devices and is used extensively for surfing the net. However, children often clear the browsing history on Safari before their parents can check it. If you want to be a few steps ahead of them then follow these steps to view and clear Internet history in Safari.
- To get started, launch Safari and tap the bookmarks icon in the bottom bar.
- To view browsing history, tap the "History" option.
- You will get an overview of the previous browser history. To delete a single entry, drag it to the left and tap the "Delete" button.
- To clear all browsing history, tap the "Clear" button at the bottom right.
- Select the length of time you want to clear cell phone history and confirm your choice.
In addition, users can also clear internet history on the phone by going to iPhone settings. Go to Settings> Safari and tap on "Clear History and Website Data". Confirm your choice to clear cell phone history in Safari.
How to view and delete cell phone internet history in Google Chrome?
As with Safari, you can also delete the phone's internet history with Google Chrome. If your kids are using an Android smartphone, then most likely they will also be using Chrome to surf the web. It is the default browser for Android users and has a wide range of functions. You can Internet history in the phone's Chrome browser delete and followby following these steps:
- Launch Chrome on the device and go to its menu (the hamburger icon at the top). Tap the "History" option.
- This will show a detailed browsing history of the device. To delete it, tap the "Clear Browsing History" option.
- Here you can choose what you want to delete. You can delete the browser history, cookies, saved passwords, etc. Also, you can choose the length of time you want to clear cell phone history.
- After you have made the appropriate selection, tap the "Clear data" button.
Regularly check your children's browsing history with FamiSafe.
As you can see, kids can easily clear cellphone internet history without being noticed. So if you want to know how they use their smartphone, then use a special monitoring program for parents like FamiSafe. It is a sophisticated tool that can help you keep internet history on cellphone without being detected. As a result, your children will not know that you are remotely checking their cell phone history. Here are some of its features:
- FamiSafe can help you remotely track internet history on your phone. You can view all the websites visited with the date and time.
- Identify the most visited websites, surfing frequency and more, even if your kids cleared their browsing history.
- The tool can help you set time-based limits on the device so your kids don't get addicted to the internet.
- You can also block websites or specific apps whenever you want.
- Get all the important information about the device and its location in real time.
- No need to root or jailbreak the device
- Compatible with all common iOS and Android devices
How to Use FamiSafe to Track Internet History on Children's Cell Phone
With FamiSafe it's easy to find the Internet history on the phone too follow. All you have to do is follow these steps:
Step 1: Install FamiSafe on both the parent's and child's cell phones
Step 2: create your FamiSafe account
Register a FamiSafe account within the app. You can log in on either your or your child's cell phone. The same account applies to both devices.
Step 3: Connect and monitor kid's phone to parent's phone using FamiSafe.
FamiSafe is the most reliable parental control app for location tracking, app blocking, web filtering, screen time control and more. You can start tracking now!
To follow the cellphone's internet history, you can now go to the FamiSafe control panel. From the home screen, you can access all the important keyboard shortcuts.
To the Cell phone history go to the control panel and select the option "Web log". Here you can view a detailed browsing history of the device with website URLs, timestamps and more. You can still filter the search according to a specific length of time.
The best thing about FamiSafe is that the tool lets you use the View cell phone history even if it was previously deleted by your children. That's because it records all the websites visited on the device and uploads them to its servers. So with FamiSafe you can easily follow the internet history on the mobile phone. Create your free FamiSafe account and discover all of its amazing features.
- Should little facial men work out in the gym
- Does the mass influence the density
- Is the Audi A4 a sports car
- What are the benefits of arches
- What is your greatest fear in friendship
- Where do the names of the military operations come from?
- Why don't people give up their perpetrators
- Why does my mother live
- Who is Le Thanh Hung
- Why are recruiters so selective
- What are different marketing strategies like SEO
- If 2x 15 17 what is x
- Why are most women hypergamous
- I have ever met someone who is decent on OKCupid
- What is a glass bottle maker
- Sticky glue dries clear
- How can you eat honey
- Why should you move to Austria?
- Handwriting is an accurate measure of intelligence
- What exactly is dust
- What is the most expensive toy ever
- How can I program strongly
- You could suggest some arbitrary brand names
- Which is faster light or sight