Is your family musical
Children's music is also available in cool: 12 playlist ideas
Have you had enough of traditional children's music in recorder garb and with annoying choruses ?! Here comes the salvation: Really cool children's music that also pleases parents' ears. The bad news - for the most part, the songs have increased catchy tune potential.
Children love nursery rhymes. Gladly in the endless loop! For us parents, the songs by Zuckowski & Co. quickly become an ordeal. When "Schni-schna-Schnappi" or the title song of "Bob the Builder" become a long-running hit, it is high time to finally get the youngsters on their way to beautiful, "real" music.
As an experiment, you can run one of your own favorite playlists again. But we dare to predict: Rejected. Somehow most children sense that mom and dad's favorite songs were not originally composed for their ears. And what now? We need songs that children AND parents like! The texts are important. They have to be funny and suitable for children. In the meantime, some bands have understood that and rely on cool, well-made music, combined with texts that use a lot of puns to thematize scenes from everyday life of children. The best-known example is the Hamburg band "Deine Freunde", which fills concert halls with hip-hop songs.
- 1. Your friends: For kids and parents who love rap and hip-hop
- 2. Rotz'n'Roll Radio: For kids and parents who like radio shows full of cheeky rock music
- 3rd D! E course: For kids and parents who love reggae
- 4. HerrH: Music for kids and parents who like a colorful mix of electro, pop, rock, funk and hip-hop.
- 5. Under my bed: Music for kids and parents who love Bela B and Olli Schulz
- 6. Riot - rabbit skull pirates: For kids and parents who like tougher tones
- 7. Radau - Top Secret: For kids and parents who like straight rock with clever lyrics
- 8. pelemele: For kids and parents who like good music - from rock to funk to soul.
- 9. Listening song stories: For kids and parents who love stories with music
- 10. powerboys: For children and parents who like it really loud
- 11. Shooting star: For kids and parents who like happy music
- 12. Donikkl - Let the sun in: For kids and parents who like hits with a beat
- Cool children's music: our Spotify playlist
Children's music that parents also like - our personal playlist
1. Your friends: For kids and parents who love rap and hip-hop
Our absolute recommendation! This is where real stories from children's lives meet really cool music. Sometimes it's songs that put you in a good mood, sometimes it's numbers that make you think. By the way: "Your friends" are also available live - at real concerts with a spectacular stage show, the kids are in front, mums and dads are waiting in the back and sing along enthusiastically. Website: www.deinefreunde.info
2. Rotz'n'Roll Radio: For kids and parents who like radio shows full of cheeky rock music
The popular children's book author Kai Lüftner sings about the super boy, the crackling dragon Furzipups and makes every children's party simmer with his birthday song. Absolutely a hit! A brightly colored radio show full of unconventional texts and songs for all nosers, screamers and boogers. For parents too!
3rd D! E course: For kids and parents who love reggae
Ear boat singer Ben Pavlidis has been writing imaginative songs to sing along with his little daughter for years. It's about annoying adults, french fries, ice cream, animals and gummy bears. In cooperation with the rest of the Ohrbooten members, a wild horde of children and the guests Johnny Strange (Culcha Candela), Robert Gwisdek (aka Käptn Peng), Sissi Perlinger and Bummelkasten (Escalatormax), a catchy reggae album was created for the children's room, the car journey and to Chill in the park or on the beach.
4. HerrH: Music for kids and parents who like a colorful mix of electro, pop, rock, funk and hip-hop.
HerrH used to be a primary school teacher - and as a "real rocker" with several indie rock bands. In the meantime, herrH, alias Simon Horn, is concentrating on good children's music that makes children's eyes light up and parents smile. Website: www.herrh.com
5. Under my bed: music for kids and parents who love Bela B and Olli Schulz
This is where what belongs together comes together: Strong songs that convince with intelligent lyrics and handmade and authentic music. From rock to calm, from funny to thoughtful - each song tells its very own little story, with its very own music.
6. Riot - rabbit skull pirates: For kids and parents who like tougher tones
Rock, punk, metal - plus a bit of reggae, ska and folk, everything with the guys from "Randale". The lyrics aren't a bit rowdy - they're perfect for children's ears. It's about the hard rock bunny Harald and Käptn Wurstsalat, but also about bicycle helmets, brushing your teeth and a healthy diet. Website: www.randale-musik.de
7. Radau - Top Secret: For kids and parents who like straight rock with clever lyrics
With over 300 concerts all over Germany, numerous television and radio appearances and many records sold, RADAU! the most famous band for children and families in German-speaking countries. Now there is news from the Hamburgers: “Top Secret!” Offers cheeky, moving lyrics and modern songs with a lot of energy, meaning and, above all, fun. Here the uprising is rehearsed and celebrated by children and adults alike, true to the motto: I don't go to bed - it's party time! Website: www.radau-online.de
8. pelemele: For kids and parents who like good music - from rock to funk to soul.
The new CD of the children's cult rock band “Pelemele” is often loud, but sometimes really quiet. It's about dancing breakfast cereals, rocking disco animals, gently melting ice cream and rock shows. Also on the CD: the official song for the Science Year of Mathematics: You can do more math. Website: www.pelemele.de
9. Listening song stories: For kids and parents who love stories with music
Willy Astor can do more than music, word acrobatics and comedy. On his children's CD “Kindischer Ozean” he tells of the fantastic journey of the Bröselböck family in hilarious stories and totally crazy songs. Wonderfully silly and with a lot of puns - and guaranteed without a pedagogical index finger.
10. powerboys: For children and parents who like it really loud
It is not adults who make music for children here, but four boys aged 10 to 14: cool rock music with a pinch of metal. Live concerts, TV appearances - and now the first album, the boys are on their way to the top. Be sure to listen!
11. Shooting star: For kids and parents who like happy music
Wonderful songs for every season and every occasion: There are not only songs from Sternschnuppe for spring, summer, autumn and winter, but also Christmas, birthday and knight songs, plus lots of hands-on songs and musicals. Our absolute favorite: The summer song CD. Don't be frightened: Children always sing along at Sternschnuppe - but that goes perfectly with the happy songs and is guaranteed to be far removed from any recorder tooting. Website: www.sternschnuppe-kinderlieder.de
12. Donikkl - Let the sun in: For kids and parents who like hits with a beat
Now is dancing! These beats sweep everyone away - and are perfect for boring car driving or the next birthday party. Donikkl, alias Andreas Donauer, makes hands-on songs for younger children and caters for all tastes from cool reggae to good pop and groovy ska. The head of the successful children's music band has already received an award for his extraordinary musical and educational commitment. Attention: There is a danger of catchy tunes here! Website: www.donikkl.com
Cool children's music: our Spotify playlist
Okay, this list also contains songs that are sure to get on the nerves of some parents. But you will find the current favorite songs of the children in our editorial team in this Spotify playlist - they have been selected by real professionals. Have fun listening - and if the songs are too annoying, you now know enough alternatives. ;-)
Did you like "Children's music is also available in cool: 12 playlist ideas"? We would be happy if you share the article - and of course you are welcome to follow us on Facebook, Pinterest or Instagram.
- Which factors influence the demand?
- Do partners grow apart in a relationship
- Why is the Arabic language very difficult
- Why are Asian men not attractive
- Why are staring eyes frightening
- What is the benefit budget in India
- Parents are common nouns
- A product change is required
- When is silence wise
- How can I make a lotion bar
- What are some dirty mind photos
- How old is the Milky Way
- What is black face
- Are Twitter ads as effective as quoras
- How do I repair SharePoint data
- Have you seen Jurassic World?
- Do you like poached eggs
- What language is the source of Urdu
- Why don't we use unstructured programming
- What is pool
- How do you explain what QBasic is
- What is relay and busbar
- What causes chromatic aberration in lenses
- Is an interruption ever acceptable?