Why are you smiling right now
Translation of "you're smiling" in German
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
You are lying, because you're smiling.
I'm never wondering why you're smiling.
I'm saying no, and you're smiling.
Mrs. Raymond, you're smiling.
But because you know what he'll do you're smiling inside.
But since you know what he's up to do you smile into you.
You put on that cold look ... but inside you're smiling.
You may look angry, but inside do you smile.
The way you're smiling, I can tell it's not bad news.
Look at you, you're smiling.
Xiao-san, you're smiling again!
I want to know if you're smiling or frowning.
I want to know if They smile or frown.
I can't stand the way you're smiling
If you still squeeze out a smile which other people tend to notice, press your lips together so it doesn't look like you're smiling.
If you still lose a smile, which others usually notice, press your lips together so it doesn't look like they do you're smiling.
Mind telling me what you're smiling about?
And you're smiling at me right now, so I know that you want something.
And They smile me right now so i know you want something from me.
Well, you're smiling, so I take it that means this isn't serious.
There They smile, I suppose it's not serious?
When it comes to surfing, as long as you're smiling you're doing it right.
As long as They smile, do everything right when you surf.
You're smiling, and I don't believe you.
You're smiling with your mouth but not your eyes.
You're smiling, and you have your arms around him.
You're smiling because of Robin.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 81. Exact: 81. Elapsed time: 102 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- How can you treat ventricular fibrillation
- Can crabs get sexually transmitted diseases
- Did the ancient Romans eat spicy food
- Why are children teenagers so immature
- How does the pulling force differ from the tension?
- What is a weight-bearing trailer coupling
- How does a newbie generate leads
- What is the downside of Kumaraguru
- How can IT help the homeless
- What is the best e-signature software
- How does Indian Railway work
- Can a flex seal repair a tire
- Every elementary line operation is an operator
- Ladybugs eat each other
- What is the advantage of a telegram channel
- Who examines the state governments
- Are medium sized sedans for families
- Why can't I intimate
- What makes opera singing
- Which Argentine ship was torpedoed?
- How does Quora integrate with Twitter
- Why did Thanos kill Groot
- Will Tesla and autonomous vehicles kill Uber
- What is improvement in 12th grade
- Why did God create trees of wisdom
- What does heavy pouring mean
- Who invented the first electric document shredder?
- Do we have enough jobs in India
- Are certificates or knowledge most important
- Where do you get a certified check from
- What is sound at the molecular level
- Which is better Apache Solr or HBase