Which Stephen King movie deserves a remake?
Films that deserve a remake
of TheUsed »Thu May 18, 2006 9:28 am
maybe a remake of Salem's Lot wouldn't be bad either.
of Nimrod »Thu May 18, 2006 10:26 am
of medizyner85 »Thu May 18, 2006 2:54 p.m.
of Iron Eagle »Fri May 19, 2006 8:54 am
Salem's Lot was only recently released as a remake of Burning Must Salem with Rob Low in the role of Ben Mears.
I would be for a remake of "the werewolf of Tarker Mills" or how about "the Mangler"
- Iron Eagle
of Nimrod »Fri May 19, 2006 9:15 am
I'd rather have a remake of Running Man, maybe a little closer to the book this time.
of Iron Eagle »Fri May 19, 2006 9:25 am
- Iron Eagle
of buttercup »Sun May 21, 2006 9:32 am
what would I like !! or something completely new, such as ES 2, or something like that. and king ion a small supporting role !! I would like that !!
of theMoellermann »Sun May 21, 2006 6:47 pm
A remake of "Brennen muss Salem" ... hm ... it depends. Actually, I really like the original (although I only saw it censored), Tobe Hooper is a guarantee for a creepy atmosphere and a lot of tension anyway (see "Texas Chainsaw Massacre" original ... * bibber *). So, if a remake, then please think twice and with a director who knows his craft at least as well as Hooper. (Maybe Carpenter?)
I would think a "Running Man" remake would be very good. The original somehow also has something, but a film that sticks more to the book would certainly be something great, because the story can be filmed very nicely, I think. I would also trust John Carpenter, who has already proven with "The Rattlesnake" and "The Thing from Another World" that he knows how to deal with science fiction horror. Or David Fincher ... the gloomy atmosphere that he creates in his films - especially in "Sieben" - would be perfect for a "Running Man" film adaptation.
What I also think is worth remaking is "The Night Flyer", because I found the original very lousy. With the right director and screenwriter (maybe Wes Craven or the guy who made the "Jeepers Creepers" films ... exactly, his name was Victor Salva) you could certainly make a really good vampire horror / splatter (?) Flick make it much more interesting and exciting than the stupid original.
of John T. Clark »Sun May 28, 2006 6:15 pm
John T. Clark
- John T. Clark
of theMoellermann »Mon 29 May 2006 7:07 pm
But in general the idea is good, maybe a TV series? I mean, if Dead Zone is made into a series, why not the CR stories? Gives me more security in terms of content!
of Ateffy »Tue May 30, 2006 8:35 am
of forsakingmax »Wed May 31, 2006 6:41 PM
Also remake contestants: Es and Tommyknockers.
of Nenya »Sun 04 Jun 2006 8:32 am
Back to film discussions
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 0 guests
- How we can effectively eliminate malnutrition
- Do you like being controlled by the AI?
- What are the level qualifications in paramilitary
- Everyone is afraid of something
- Is detox tea good for diabetics
- What can ISIS prevent from arming Ebola?
- BS Chemistry is a pre-med course
- Are great researchers also good professors?
- What is DEPC water
- Who is Joshua Dun
- What is a whitepaper in cryptocurrencies
- What is a portable WiFi hotspot
- How can I change the leverage with FBS
- How do I play a classical guitar
- What can companies write off
- What does the centaur sign mean
- What is the best configuration for Elasticsearch
- What is pain 3
- Can we find the efficiency of dynamic programs
- When should you worry about a stiff neck?
- Is it possible to stop rethinking?
- What is special about the year 2000
- What is McLaren F1's top speed
- How to Find a Bitcoin Block
- What Are Some Good Podcasts For Entrepreneurs
- Which molecules make up the sides
- Is the moon an alien spaceship
- How do you say escalated in mandarin
- Why are there tutors for children
- What is the psychological rationale for desensitization
- Who is Oded Yinon
- Why do companies ask about your CGPA