How do you understand the world
Our amazing planet earth
This is how you understand our world
A colorfully illustrated journey around the world - from coral reefs to deserts and rainforests to the endless expanse of the savannah. Rachel Ignotofsky illustrates in her new book the ecosystems of the earth with the help of art, elaborate maps and infographics and shows not only how our planet works, but also how we can protect it. Nature lovers and animal lovers of all ages will love this wonderful book and understand our home, the earth, in a new way.
Personalized product information
We are at your disposal for your journalistic work. Please visit our press area for more information.
- What are the best spas in Vijayawada
- What should you practice in basketball
- How many miles wide is New Jersey
- What does a chicken look like?
- Do you think that traveling alone costs more
- How do aircraft machine guns create the recoil
- Helps music with aerobics
- Why is a Mac expensive
- How to get wisdom of the 21st century
- Is Bangladesh next to Pakistan or India
- What is the most expensive toy ever
- What is the ABCD pattern
- Why is it fashionable not to like mimes?
- Why do you refuse to give advice to people
- How are histone proteins formed
- What would happen if ant bears became extinct?
- Why was the Nicene Creed established
- What is the future of magazine publishing
- Considered a dental medical field
- What do you say to me I'm tired
- Xanax will increase your blood pressure
- Which film character has the biggest heart?
- Where do Schwaene 1
- How do I analyze political rhetoric