Writing content is easy
How do you write a personal letter?
You have probably already received a personal letter. What makes it so special? And what is important when you write one yourself?
Personal letters are primarily intended for the recipient only, and can be very good personal Messages and emotional Content included.
For example, you can write a love letter to a boy or girl in your class or just tell them about the school trip when your best friend had to stay at home with a broken leg.
The following four things are important in a personal letter:
- Letterhead (Place and date)
- Salutation (Hello mom, dear Sandra / Hi Paul ...)
- Letter text (actual message / content)
- Closing letter
with greeting (greetings / see you soon / yours)
and signature (Paul / Lea / grandson Leo)
What is the structure of a personal letter?
Address the recipient personally
Thank you for your letter / how was the vacation?
Write about news with you
Yesterday I was …
Today I have …
So far, I like ... best.
Ask your recipient to respond.
How were your holidays?
Have you heard from Biggi again?
Send good wishes.
Have a nice vacation.
Enjoy the rest of the vacation.
kapiert.decan do more:
- interactive exercises
- individual classwork trainer
- Learning manager
Your writing plan for a personal letter
If you want, you can create a writing plan beforehand. Later on it will become part of your flesh and blood on its own:
- Make yourself one Keyword note to the letter text.
(What do you want to write about? What is really important to you?)
- Pay attention to the TIP in the box.
(What formality should you pay attention to?)
- Gap photos or images to make the letter clearer.
(What else do you want to show your recipient?)
- Think of the Envelope with your address (sender - top left) and the address of your recipient (right in the middle under the stamp).
(What do you have to pay attention to so that the envelope arrives?)
TIP: Which formalities have to be observed:
- Leave a margin of approx. 2-3 cm.
- Put a comma between the location and the date
- Make a paragraph after each salutation and greeting.
- Choose salutaries you / you / you lowercase or uppercase (you or you) and use them consistently.
An example: a personal letter from vacation
- How can I quickly remember a script
- When does a partnership come into force?
- Was Sourav Ganguly an unfortunate cricketer
- Will meth make your penis bigger
- How do companies decide on their profit margin
- Can I get an honest review of the UX portfolio
- Why is the dry ice fog falling
- How are people governed in a democracy
- What do marriage vows mean to you
- How many types of plastic are there
- Are natural cigarettes safer
- Beer makes you fat
- Good game design books
- What are some common written encryption methods
- What's up with this short swift code
- How do I make Pakistani Thali
- Which startups can be started in Kanpur?
- Is the transmission line serial or parallel
- How do you buy milk
- Is SXSW worth a visit
- What is super critical pressure
- Dogs and horses can enjoy music
- Trade hedge funds with bitcoins
- What is stroboscopic effect