What is life in this world
Life in the One World
The programs illustrate relationships between lifestyles, resource consumption and consumer behavior in a child-friendly manner. With stories, games, team tasks and conversations, consumer behavior and our use of resources are examined, global relationships are shown and alternatives for a careful approach towards sustainable lifestyles are worked out together. It is also about the question of what is actually needed beyond consumption in order to lead a happy life and whether we in rich Germany have not already had enough of these things. In addition to a reference to their home environment, the children can playfully deal with other cultures in order to develop an openness to the world and the foreign.
Handling our resources
|The plastic secret||from five years||all year round|
|The trash detectives||from five years||all year round|
|Water cycle - water connects the world||from five years||all year round|
|Water - a valuable commodity||from five years||all year round|
|Air, climate, weather||from three years||March to November|
|Experience energy up close||from three years||all year round|
|Mobile in the city - but how?||from four years||all year round|
Values, lifestyles and encounters with other cultures
|In search of happiness||from five years||all year round|
|"Enough" - what does that actually mean?||from five years||all year round|
|Indian life - Indian games||from three years||all year round|
Together we can make it
Courage and trust in yourself and others are one of the most important prerequisites for shaping the world and changing it in a positive way. In small tests of courage - mainly on the premises of the ÖBZ - the children, alone and in a team, experience their own abilities and skills, the community in the group and thus strengthen trust in themselves and in others.
|Small tests of courage - outside and inside||from five years||all year round|
Duration and costs
A program is usually three hours from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. or from 2:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
The costs are 5 euros per child, but at least 100 euros per group. For offers with * plus 1.50 euros per child for material. Payment is made on site in cash to the lecturer. Advice and registration
Mon to Thu 9 a.m. to 3 p.m., Fri 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Fax: (0 89) 93 94 89-81
Email: [email protected]
Specific appointments can only be made by telephone.
- Are Aries and Gemini compatible
- How difficult is it to become CS
- How does Rome Italy smell
- How much does a haircut cost
- Why was Hamilton never accepted
- How did Galen treat mental disorders
- Where should SVG files be stored
- What percentage of the cowboys were gay?
- How is Endeavor for CAT
- Chops good or bad 1
- What is Z shadow
- What qualities does Macbeth have
- Is a software developer a programmer
- Men are generally very moody
- What is hemp grass
- Will Guwahati develop in the near future
- How many pages does the Modis Pass have
- How often can you use CBD
- Why are beautiful objects beautiful
- How do I restart a Turing machine
- What is 2 plus 1000
- What psychological problems do successful men have?
- What makes Python original
- How do companies recognize the creativity of their employees