How does an Arduino circuit work
I have already written that the circuit works, because I had previously connected a piezo buzzer to data pin 12, where the relay is now, (which I have already described). The only difference was that LOW and HIGH were swapped.
PIR at PIN 2 movement registered -> HIGH at PIN 12 Piezo gives a signal, wait 5s LOW at Pin 12 Piezo gives a signal.
I have, so to speak, recreated this example:
Here is the sketch of the piezo example: http://raspuino.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/pir_steckplatine.png And here the circuit diagram: http://raspuino.files.wordpress.com/2014/03/pir_schaltplan.png .
I've already posted that too.
Now I just replaced the piezo buzzer with the relay (ttp: //www.directupload.net/file/d/3856/gbblrrd5_jpg.htm)
The photo is from me, as you can see there is only one on_LED on the board, which ONLY lights up when the signal comes, i.e. the control LED. Otherwise I have no POWER_LED there and I have not connected any other LED. The complete relay is built as it can be seen there with a transistor, a resistor, an LED and a diode.
I don't hear any noises, but see that the control_LED lights up when a signal comes, but ONLY when GND and PIN12 are connected. If GND, VCC and PIN 12 are connected, garnix lights up. And that's since the beginning, since I bought it.
The only difference, I didn't know about the HIGH and LOW and that's why instead of sending a LOW signal, I sent a HIGH signal, nothing more.
- What does 6% C3% B72 1 + 2 equal
- Jews leave the Democratic Party
- What is the caravan concept
- Why is tontine considered illegal
- China is the most powerful Asian nation
- What do you think of Gruebchen
- What CGPA is required for the Rhodes Scholarship
- What is the scariest experiment ever done
- Did the Big Bang create eternity
- What is Risk Finance
- What is front-end proxy
- What is your favorite word in Turkish
- What are chemical environmental hazards
- Why is Donald Trump the Reality Bringer
- How are Titan Skinn perfumes
- What happened to the Allman Brothers Band
- When is the acceleration infinite
- Which camera can you use to record depths?
- What are the disadvantages of methane gas
- How is biphenyl made from benzene
- What was an LRP in Vietnam
- Did the Vikings play chess?
- What is an ohmic conductor
- A new rock band could sell well