What are chemical environmental hazards
- Hazardous substances can be absorbed either through the skin (dermal), through the respiratory tract (inhalation) or by ingestion (orally). Physical-chemical effects such as fire and explosion hazards, heat or cold and environmental hazards must also be taken into account. Hazardous substances can lead to acute and chronic damage to health.
- Hazardous substances are either pure substances or mixtures of substances such as paints and varnishes, cleaning agents, adhesives.
- Hazardous substances not only include products labeled as dangerous, but also dangerous substances and mixtures that arise or are released during use.
- The hazard from chemical substances can be given by:
- Absorption into the body (skin and mucous membranes, lungs),
- Type and concentration of the substance,
- Effect on special organs, e.g. B. skin, liver, bladder, kidney, nervous system.
- Carry out a risk assessment.
- Observe the safety data sheet and additional information from the manufacturer.
- Check whether another, safer substance can be used.
- Prepare operating instructions and instruct employees.
- Inform about substance-specific first aid measures.
- Do not eat, smoke or drink when handling chemical substances.
- Use only original or approved containers and label them like the original container.
- Take off contaminated clothing immediately.
- Store work and protective clothing including footwear separately from street clothing and clean them regularly.
- Use personal protective equipment if necessary, e.g. B. Respiratory protection, chemical protection gloves, eye protection, protective clothing.
- Perform skin protection and skin care.
Preventive occupational health care
- Initiate preventive occupational health care based on the result of the risk assessment (mandatory preventive care) or offer it (preventive care offered). Advice on this from the company doctor.
- Tries Spotify to destroy iTunes
- How many types are vegan
- How do you speak Georgian
- Is craiglist safe to use
- Who pays to board abandoned buildings
- What makes Indian politicians so influential
- Can rewriting a sentence improve it
- What is JCO in the Army
- Has feminism killed the idea of femininity?
- How do I control my attitude
- How can I make a lotion bar
- Where do dolphins live 1
- How to calculate the electricity calculator
- Is the HP 4645 an inkjet printer
- Can physicists be successful politicians?
- What is a Proof of Entitlement
- What are some facts about the Bermuda Triangle
- Is matter an illusion like
- What is interesting about interior designers
- What are drivers for
- What rhymes with salary
- Why am I jealous of his girlfriend
- How can companies start MVPs successfully
- How safe is the VLC player