How do I open apps in iTunes
Download apps and games to your iPhone or iPad
Discover apps on the iPhone, iPad or iPod touch that will inspire you.
Learn about loading apps
- Open the App Store app on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
- Find the app that you want to download. When you find a game that says " Arcade", subscribe to Apple Arcade to play the game.
- Tap or click the price or the load button. If you see the "Open" button instead of the price or the "Download" button, you have already purchased or downloaded this app.
If you see the "Download" button instead of a price for an app in the App Store, the app is free. There are no fees for loading a free app. Some free apps offer in-app purchases and subscriptions. Subscriptions and in-app purchases give you access to more features, content, and more. Learn more about in-app purchases and subscriptions here.
Problems accessing the App Store
If you don't have the App Store on your device, you may have parental controls turned on. Adjust your settings for iTunes & App Store purchases by selecting the "Allow" option for the "Install apps" setting. The App Store should reappear on your device.
If the App Store still doesn't appear, you can search for it.
Problems loading apps
You need an Apple ID and a payment method to buy apps from the App Store. Even if you're only downloading free items, you may need to set up a payment method.
- If you can't load apps because your payment method was declined, update or change your payment method.
- Can't sign in to the App Store? Learn what to do if you've forgotten your Apple ID or Apple ID password. If you don't have an Apple device, learn how to create an Apple ID here.
- If you're having trouble loading an app that's over 200MB over a cellular connection, open the Settings app. Tap the App Store, tap App Downloads, then tap Always Allow.
Problems with apps not working
Buy and use apps on other Apple devices
Any information relating to products not manufactured by Apple or any independent website that is not controlled or audited by Apple is not intended as a recommendation or endorsement. Apple assumes no responsibility for the selection, performance, or use of third party websites and products. Apple makes no representations about the accuracy or reliability of any third party websites. Contact the provider for additional information.
- What causes fatty liver and pancreas
- Why are not living things called beautiful?
- Who is the least memorable MCU villain?
- Why don't more people become entrepreneurs?
- What does the expression mean?
- Did you receive disastrous news today?
- What is 25 12 4 3
- Should I eat chocolate when I'm sick?
- Rethinking is life-threatening
- You can paint shingles on your roof
- Political ideologies guarantee good governance
- How do you stay protected from catfish?
- Who is the best home security provider
- Internet service providers pay app owners
- What is 8 8 10 1
- What is the least disruptive pet
- How was Roman law so advanced?
- Can we worship Lord Krishna without gods
- What are advanced techniques for musical instruments
- Smart work and hard work are different
- What are your favorite Geena Davis films
- Why do some narcissists not believe in God?
- How did the Beatles die
- How does extinction drive evolution?