How to Apply for a Beijing Scholarship
An agreement on student exchange with RWTH Aachen University was concluded with Peking University in 2011. As part of this partnership, places are available for up to five students at RWTH Aachen for a one to two semester study visit each year. Tuition fees are waived, but no other scholarships are available as part of the partnership.
Peking University is one of the universities in China that is directly subordinate to the Ministry of Education and thus benefits from state funding programs, which is noticeable in the equipment. The college was renamed Metropolitan University in 1898 during the Hundred-Day Reform and Peking University in 1912. A total of 46,074 students study at Peking University, of which 13,423 are in the normal cycle and 12,075 work in research. There are already collaborations with 219 foreign universities.
The academic year at Peking University begins in September. The second semester begins after the holidays around the Chinese New Year in February. Chinese is the main language of instruction, although there is also a limited range of courses in English.
Type of agreement
Who can apply?
Bachelor students from the 3rd semester (stay abroad from the 5th semester)
Type of stay
Study or research
duration of the stay
one to two semesters
Time of stay
Winter semester or summer semester
Number of exchange places
- What are Binance and Binance Coin
- What is rotten picture shop
- Large format high resolution prints
- What is the ATP and ADP cycle
- What do marriage vows mean to you
- What happened to Messi's injury
- In which scenarios are destroyer ships useful
- What time does the evening start?
- What is the origin of snowboarding
- Plants waste energy on dead leaves
- Cyber Monday is only online
- What is everyone's favorite chocolate
- Where can I find free science magazines
- How can you get an EIN number
- Is Trump for or against Brexit
- Why is the internet slow in Africa
- Have weed leaves THC
- How much money is Snapchat losing
- Is volcanic soil more acidic
- What is Z shadow
- Which rounds does the military use
- How do you check your car clutch
- Where can I find free seismic data
- Where do emails go on iPad
- Round up your income tax percentage
- Intermittent fasting can be done wrong
- What does cocaine cowboy mean
- Who coined the expression white power?
- How do you use the time
- Why is programming so difficult to learn
- What is facial rejuvenation
- What are polar coordinates and cartesian coordinates
- Is there a video marketplace
- What is a lawsuit attorney