Is socialism and government inextricably linked
The quarterly journals for contemporary history, which have been published since 1953, are among the most traditional and highest-circulation historical journals in Europe. Here, outstanding scientists present their latest research on central problems in contemporary history. First and foremost as the organ for the academic discussion of National Socialism, the magazine has also developed into a key forum for dealing with German history since 1945 in its international context and also focuses on questions of European and global history.
In addition to essays and documentation, the VfZ present contributions to discussions on current research problems.
Published by Helmut Altrichter, Horst Möller, Margit Szöllösi-Janze and Andreas Wirsching on behalf of the Institute for Contemporary History Munich-Berlin. In connection with Elizabeth Harvey, Hélène Miard-Delacroix, Herfried Münkler, Alan E. Steinweis.
The quarterly journals for contemporary history are refereed journals, the articles of which generally undergo a three-stage review process for quality assurance: After the anonymous articles have been viewed and evaluated by the editorial team, external reviews are obtained from Germany and abroad (double blind peer review). Then the publisher and editorial team decide on the publication after a detailed discussion.
The series of quarterly books for contemporary history appears with 2 volumes per year. The publication series is also available with a low-cost subscription.
From issue 4/2005, all issues are available online.
- Plants waste energy on dead leaves
- Why do people offer cash for houses
- The Iranian government deliberately devalues rials
- Is air from cells
- Can illegal immigrants renew a passport
- Which is better almonds or peanuts
- Why does unlocking the bootloader wipe the phone
- Are you a kind person
- What are the limits of technology
- How are you doing in Ahmedabad
- Is the anaconda free source for Python
- What does mechanical advantage mean
- Why is the KuCoins trading interface so complicated
- What do you know about Canada
- What movie scene do you absolutely hate
- How big were cotton gins
- Which startups are under the radar
- Should children be able to drive
- What do Indians envy most
- Can loudspeakers damage an amplifier
- What is iron oxide made of
- What are the best laptops under 38000
- Are permanent US citizens admitted as jurors
- Crowdsourcing feedback on soapboxhq
- Writing content is easy
- How do HDR digital cameras work
- Which is better IIT Bhilai or LNMIIT
- Is French Guiana a forgotten country?
- How is leukemia treated
- What should girls talk to men about?
- Are related to Britton and Dustin Colquitt
- Real AI will evolve without human intervention
- Is Maruti Suzuki XL6 worth buying