Why is 3 3 3
About the product
Italian lasagne, Greek moussaka, German roulades, fine fish - and then fruity tiramisu or a juicy lemon cake - mmmh. Everything very simply in the light and convenient UltraPro casserole dish. In the corresponding recipe booklet (as a download on this page) you will find great suggestions for trying out. Including cooking lid.
A recipe booklet to download can be found further down on the page.
- The UltraPro containers are lighter than containers made of ceramic, clay, glass or cast iron.
- The products are designed for a combination of microwave and oven. That saves time and energy.
- They can be used in a temperature range from -25 ° C to +250 ° C. This allows you to cook, bake, fry, freeze, thaw and warm up with them.
- The products are easy to clean. The “FiberPro UltraStark” (T 24) cleaning cloth is specially designed for the UltraPro series.
- There is a matching recipe booklet / cookbook with a diverse selection of dishes for every UltraPro size.
- When cooking with the lid on, steam and moisture escape in a controlled manner. This ensures even cooking and the dishes are particularly aromatic and remain juicy at the same time.
- Cooking on two levels is possible with the saucepans and the casserole dish. Simply turn the lid over and place it on the container and you get a second, flat saucepan.
Cooking lid: L 36.3 × W 26.6 × H 3.9 cm
- Dishes can be prepared in UltraPro products and kept fresh in the refrigerator or freezer until preparation.
- Pre-cooking the food in the microwave and then cooking it in the oven is particularly time-saving. E.g.
- Quick, hearty oven soup: sauté the vegetables or meat or the entire dish in the microwave and finish cooking in the oven,
- 30 minute chicken: pre-cook in the microwave and finish cooking in the oven for crispy skin.
- If the container is diverse, e.g. B. for cooking / baking, keeping fresh / freezing, defrosting / warming up and serving, it saves time, energy and washing up.
- During preparation, it is advisable to close the UltraPros with the lid, this ensures even cooking and the food becomes particularly aromatic and juicy.
- UltraPro can also be used in the steamer.
- Before using the product for the first time, please read the instructions in the product insert, e.g. B. about optimal application, safety and guarantee.
- Make sure that the automatic cooking programs in your oven, microwave or microwave combination oven do not use a grill. Also make sure that the grill is not switched on at any time.
- Always place the saucepans in the preheated oven. There must be a distance of at least 5 cm between the saucepan and the oven walls, ceiling and floor.
- Make sure that the UltraPro products always rotate in a microwave with a turntable.
- After cooking, let stand for about 5 minutes so that the heat can be distributed evenly.
- Always take the UltraPros out of the oven with both hands and use oven gloves.
- Always lift the lid so that the hot steam is directed away from you.
- Please never use coarse abrasives or steel sponges.
- Do not work with sharp-edged objects in the UltraPro products.
- The use of UltraPro in the halogen oven is not recommended.
- Does a fire door need a closer
- I can do anything
- Set NEEPCO via GATE
- Could Jon and Dany be siblings
- Is passion stronger than self-discipline
- What are the ABCs of skin cancer
- Blogger owns your content
- Believe in reptilian shapeshifters
- What can be found in wheels
- Crowdsourcing feedback on soapboxhq
- Found a compound word
- Who is a majzoob in Sufism
- How many are 300 40
- Why was credit invented
- Is cheese a preserved food?
- Are bacteria considered to be living organisms
- What exactly is cmd and notepad
- How do I choose a good umbrella
- What is the energy of gluons
- What are Intel people
- How can you become an internet researcher?
- Reading fiction can improve cultural awareness
- What is Freelance Outsourcing
- Have poverty or humanity why