Where can I learn mridangam in Bangalore
Rhythm is language: Konnakol - the door opener to the world of rhythm
Konnakol - the rhythm language of South India - is the most natural, effective and fascinating way to understand, practice and hear rhythm!
In India learning rhythm - regardless of the instrument - is based on a structured system and a syllable language called "Konnakol".
This course opens the door to this rhythmic world for you and, in addition to the traditional basic rules, also teaches approaches to develop ideas for creative practice and teaching.
With Konnakol ...
... the melody discover in rhythm.
... Rhythm re-grasp and the pulse feel.
... can I without grades Make music.
... the Learn to practice.
... Polyrhythmics and Polymetric understand
Discover the melody in rhythm
Due to the different sounding syllables, melodic information is communicated in addition to the rhythmic information. So even the simplest exercises have a complete musical message.
Understand rhythm anew and feel the pulse
The Indian system helps us to understand the rhythmic pulse as a cycle and to rediscover rhythmic connections and structures.
Make music without notes
You don't need notes for music. By using language we take a kind of “shortcut” to music and can thus make music with others without notes or previous knowledge of music theory!
learn to practice
The individual exercises and learning steps are designed according to a precise system and give us a precise classification of our own abilities. In addition, they are designed in such a way that they can be adapted to the personal abilities of each individual.
Understand polyrhythmics and polymetrics
With the system of Indian rhythms, polymetrics and polyrhythmics can be understood and practiced with the simplest of means and thus train your own sense of rhythm.
- How is the past tense created
- Large format high resolution prints
- What is the shape of the MgI2 molecule
- How do hopeless romantics express love
- Why are we writing a report
- How powerful is MATLAB
- Why does Minnesota hates Iowa
- Are grilled beef steaks healthy?
- Why does watermelon taste always artificial
- What are open source databases
- What do you mean by penology
- Can petroleum be produced artificially?
- Where do hackers get the news update from?
- Are these AP classes manageable
- What is the best answer for Brexit
- Is it a virtue to be eccentric?
- What is the dimensional formula of momentum
- What was the first Nazi concentration camp
- Is happiness just unattainable
- Too many books are published
- What is the difference between Livenode and Webnode
- When will the CPT exam take place?
- Who is the most successful living athlete
- Which rules and conditions apply to freelance companies?