What's a good thing about marketing
Stephie and Philipp from "Das Gute Ruft"
Article by Christian Müller from Sozial-pr.net
Marketing - at this word many NGOs and social entrepreneurs contract their stomachs and raise their eyebrows. The reservations and skepticism towards marketing are high, most people associate it with advertising and selling.
Stephie and Philipp from “Das Gute ruft” show that it doesn't always have to be this way. In the podcast with Georg they share their experiences, their history and tips for NGO marketing.
The bad screams, but the good calls
The two of them get to the heart of the agency from Stephie and Philipp, both on their website and in the podcast:
With helpful resources we want to show that the marketing of an entrepreneurial idea and a larger vision does not have to be intrusive or profitable, but can be fun and creates a community of like-minded people. Because: the bad screams, but the good calls.
In the podcast, Georg goes one step further and delves into the history of the agency and the background of both of them with Stephie and Philipp. It shows that helpteers and the good calls have one thing in common:
Both projects are driven by the desire to change something and to set impulses for a good cause. Georg as well as Stephie and Philipp currently see problems that they want to help solve. Georg in the area of crowd moving, Stephie and Philipp in matters of marketing and visibility of NGOs.
This episode is definitely worth it for you if you ...
- ... want to see marketing from a new perspective.
- ... get motivated by the stories of others.
- ... you have an initiative or project yourself for which marketing makes sense.
- ... always wanted to know where the name of the agency "Das Gute ruft" comes from.
- ... are looking for practical tips for your marketing.
Have fun with the episode.
Please rate this podcast on iTunes
- The following link will take you to iTunes:Heroes and Visionaries on iTunes
- There you then click on the blue button "View in iTunes“Under the picture of the podcast
- When iTunes has opened, you can go to "Ratings and reviews“Give your review
By rating this podcast on iTunes, you are helping others to notice it. This allows even more to learn from the helpful insights of social entrepreneurs. Thank you for your support!
* Affiliate links
- Is karate good for 5 year olds
- Can beat Kaneki Ken Kurosaki Ichigo
- What does Rey know about Darth Vader
- What is a debit credit card
- What do you like about Allentown PA
- How does illness affect your depression
- Helps guava gas
- How can you download Harrison Medicine PDFs
- Is a picture an object?
- What kind of famous person is probably a sociopath
- What happens to the gasoline when you cook
- What are some good fonts for programming
- What happened during the mass extinction
- The future scares me what to do
- Which is better Lincoln Navigator or Cadillac Escalade
- Jehovah's Witnesses celebrate Shabbat
- Bulk supplements are good for nootropics
- Eats disgusting in the bathroom
- Should Elon Musk sell SpaceX and Tesla
- White supremacy is still welcome in Charlottesville
- Is Trump a Quora member
- Why is Quora a slut
- What are rainbow mountains
- How do I crack GMAT without coaching