Is the anaconda free source for Python
(Partly taken over by Zhihu) Integrated development environment 、、、 、
- First of with compare it:
with are all open source projects and their project managers are. PressMy own statement isBut from various motivations and ideas: 。It is not very stable. Also, it is not updated often. It is possible later work focused on this.
- followed by, ,
It is advertised by the company with a free version and a commercial version / plug-in. There is one person involved in both of these publications, that is, Yes, the original author of and also contributor. Has been Vice President since 2008, Left as President in 2012 and started a new company and launched。
Keep relatively readyMore versions, yesSupport for the new version is very tight.Not supportedThe reason is because it relies onNot yet supported, andsupport withThis shows the problem), besides, it is more convenient to install under the Linux platform (managed by conda).
The above part is from Zhihu's tearing up and declaring that the source of the contradiction is with
Then look again:
- Born from, For scientific computing taking into account data analysis and mining
- andMainly for data analysis and mining, some packets with their own characteristics are said to be very fast in big data processing for great matrix operations.
- The focus is on portability. It is converted into green software and does not write to the registry. During the installation it is actually unzipped into a specific folder. Move the folder or even put it on a USB stick to use on other computers.
- It's a traditional software model.
- Is cared for by the individual;
- Maintained by a data analytics service provider, this distinction meansKeep it simple in many ways andSome user-friendly settings are provided.
- Only in top use, then there is version of. It's like that. In fact, the biggest difference between the two built-in platforms is the difference in their built-in software packages. Floors, the package is prone to problems. Which package do you need, and one of them has it. Then select this one. Regardless of the differences in software packages, I personally recommend beginners to use, I think it seems that there are fewer problems because of its simplicity. Due to its portability, the system is defective and can be used immediately after reinstallation. The final suggestion is that after a long period of use, Python be used on Linux at some point. The windows are too tied.
obviously it's a better choice now and in the future.
As for The source is to use abroad, not very convenient, you can use To go to the source of Tsinghua University or the source of Douban, the following usage is used:
- conda uses the source from Tsinghua University
- pip uses the source from Douban
Configure Anaconda2 & 3
Realize the coexistence of Python2 and Python3 under WINDOWS
Install Anaconda2 (preferably drive C):
Install Anaconda3: Install Anaconda2 as in D: / Anaconda3
- Resolve the conflict between Python2 and Python3:
Create a new one under the two versions of Python (or) files and (or) file
Note: YesLow Contains
In fact, as long as the two newly created files can be, directly under the system environment variables, use the command line with the effect is as follows:
- Solve pip and related commands:
As for and related commands in related change with, related commands such as with ， with, and many more. as follows:
Some people say Navigator is just a visualization tool for Conda, but it isn't. As well as being a scientific computing environment management tool, it's also a learning document review tool for me. You can see that around me there is another Anaconda's ambitions are not as good as Python's.
Below you will find the learning documents and instructional video addresses contained therein
On the Home tab, I installed RStudio, and anaconda also installed R in its installation root as an R environment. Of course, you can also manually download and install the same version of R. Table of Contents. In fact, there is no need to describe the visual environment in too much detail, it is mainly about operation.
Here is the Navigator's detailed introduction
Conda Configuration File This is an optional runtime configuration file that advanced users can use to configure various aspects of Conda, such as: B. channel search packages, proxy settings and environment directories. Follow the simple YAML syntax. The default location is under the home directory and in the root directory of each development environment. One configuration file is a Use YAML to convert others to include
This is also reflected in the navigator
There are other uses in here
View conda information
update or upgrade [it’s seem as alias for update]
conda itself is also a package
Put up the mirror
The foreign environment is still too difficult for us. Recently downloaded and used, it appears that the Tsinghua source will switch automatically and may not need to be set in the future
Search for related packages
install, uninstall or remove
Install a number of packages in a specific environment
You can also install R packages! ! ! Specific reference here
Create an environment with a specified path
- How do I activate a PayPal account
- How to get wisdom of the 21st century
- What makes you want one more girl?
- What is a translation lookaside buffer
- What is a texas dozen
- What was played at Chopin's funeral
- How much sitting is too much sitting
- What contributions were made by Aristotle?
- Are LinkedIn learning courses good
- What is house flipping
- What is ripple
- How many Bengalis are there in Muzaffarpur
- Is BITS Dubai good for CS
- Where do I get PTC Creo books from
- How lucrative is a VC career
- Why was Hamilton never accepted
- What are non-alphanumeric characters
- Sing a talent
- What metrics measure the treading of topics in Crunchbase
- Why can't we send apps via WhatsApp
- Can a Sayed marry a non-Muslim
- What is consolidation in the ground
- What animals eat lobsters
- Can I play Fortnite on my iPhone?