What do bees come from?
Differences between wild and honey bees
In the world there is nine types of honeybeesof which eight find their natural habitat in Asia. In the wild bees, the number of species is slightly higher. In Europe alone there are more than 2,500 different species of wild beeswhich differ greatly in habitat and appearance.
While honey bees live mainly in their hives and are part of a colony of up to 50,000 members, wild bees tend to prefer the solitary hermit life. Wild bees also differ from honey bees when it comes to their choice of nesting site. With honey bees, the queen bee lays her eggs in the honeycomb cells that have been prepared beforehand by the worker bees. Due to the Honeycomb cell size the queen bee then decides whether to put a fertilized or an unfertilized egg in it. At smaller cells the queen bee opens her seminal vesicle to fertilize the egg, from which then Workers Hatch. Is the Honeycomb cell bigger advised, the queen keeps her seminal vesicle duct closed and lays an unfertilized egg inside. The males develop from this Drones.
The nesting places of wild bees are found in many species under the earth. Corridors and breeding caves of other insects are not that unpopular. Other nesting sites that are attractive for wild bees would be dead wood, plant stems, empty snail shells, but also bee hotels specially built by humans.
- Is the presence of Turkey in Iraq justified?
- Are any of the Swiss Guard women
- How many types of wheels are there?
- Who was the first queen of Japan
- Who is flight tracker
- How to catch polio
- America and Russia are in conflict
- Is Alice short for Alison
- Is an advertisement for a product or a service
- How is the steering geometry defined
- What is a virtual laboratory
- Does the micropigmentation of the scalp look real?
- Can you study mechatronics and master robotics?
- How to say diet in Turkish
- Why do postage stamps cost so much
- What attracted you this morning
- Do you see This Is Us
- Why can't I study hard
- What is the use of an airplane
- Why is there an echo in some parts of the city
- Why does canned food taste so terrible
- What is idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura
- What's the best business idea these days