What is the name of this type of art
The question “What is art?” Has been discussed by philosophers and artists of all genres at all times - sometimes analytically, sometimes passionately, sometimes humorously.
1. "Art accomplishes what nature cannot translate into work, or it imitates."
(Aristotle, 284-322 bc)
2. "Art is the queen of all sciences that speaks to all generations of the world."
(Leonardo da Vinci, 1452-1519)
3. “Art is everywhere you look for it; Praise the twinkling stars, because they are God's carefree blobs. "
(El Greco, 1541-1614)
4. "Art is a mediator of the inexpressible."
(Johann Wolfgang von Goethe, 1749-1832)
5. “What is art? Condensed nature. "
(Honore de Balzac, 1799-1850)
6. “Art is a goddess of graceful thoughts, cautious out of habit, renouncing all intrusiveness; in no way does it suggest improving others. Since she only strives for her own perfection, she has no need to teach. "
(James Abbott McNeill Whistler, 1834-1903)
7. “Art is not something that you marry. It's something you rape. "
(Edgar Degas, 1834-1907)
8. "Art is a harmony parallel to nature."
(Paul Cezanne, 1839-1906)
9. "A work of art is a corner of nature viewed through a temperament."
(Emile Zola, 1840-1929)
10. "Art is essentially the affirmation, blessing, deification of existence."
(Friedrich Nietzsche, 1844-1900)
11. "Art is a crazy search for individuality."
(Paul Gauguin, 1848-1903)
12. "All art is pretty useless."
(Oscar Wilde, 1854-1900)
13. "Art is the flower of life, and as a seed it gives back life."
(Remy de Gourmont, 1858-1915)
14. "Art is a line around your thoughts."
(Gustav Klimt, 1862-1918)
15. "Art is the signature of civilization."
(Jean Sibelius, 1865-1957)
16. "Art is when things appear rounded."
(Maurice Denis, 1870-1943)
17. “Art is not everything. It is only about everything. "
(Gertrude Stein, 1874-1964)
18. "I'm just saying the art is an illusion."
(Marcel Duchamp, 1887-1968)
19. "Art seems to me more than anything else to be a state of the soul."
(Marc Chagall, 1887-1985)
20. "Art is the flight from personality."
(T.S. Eliot, 1888-1965)
21. "Art is clarified science."
(Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963)
22. "Art is not a mirror that you hold up to reality, but a hammer with which you create it."
(Karl Marx / Bertold Brecht, 1898-1956)
23. "Art is magic, freed from the lie of being truth."
(Theodor W. Adorno, 1903-1969)
24. "Art is manipulation without intervention."
(Louise Bourgeois, 1911-2010)
25. “Art is art. Everything else is everything else. "
(Ad Reinhardt, 1913-1967)
26. "Art is an experience, not an object."
(Robert Motherwell, 1915-1991)
27. "Art is accusation, expression, passion!"
(Günther Grass, b.1927)
28. "Art is all that you can get away with."
(Andy Warhol, 1928-1987)
29. "Art is an attempt to let you float half a centimeter above the ground."
(Yoko Ono, b.1933)
30. "Art is a humanitarian act. Art should be able to influence humanity, to make the world a better place."
(Jeff Koons, b. 1955)
- What if the Fantastic 4 battled Thanos?
- Why is voltage drop
- Why is amphetamine a controlled substance
- How can you make money with Linktree
- Should buy Facebook Faceapp
- What CGPA is required for the Rhodes Scholarship
- What size screws 3 4 plywood sub-floor
- Is my performance perfect to generate sales
- How do some entrepreneurs get famous
- You can use regular toothpaste on dogs
- Will David Hasselhoff ever restart Knight Rider
- What wood are woofers made of?
- Can I restore my Quora-locked account?
- Facebook uses the cloud service
- Can we cut our hair?
- Why did women develop breasts?
- Where is God when life gets tough
- Who called Alexandra Township
- Why is golf not very popular in India
- Why is woot com so cheap
- Why is WiFi speed slow?
- Is Tinder your 1 dating site
- What is an electronic signal
- What does daily movement mean
- Where can earthquakes occur
- Which trading software is cheaper
- Make introverts better leaders than extroverts
- How do you feel about liberals?
- What's bothering you this week
- Why are you smiling right now
- What do I call my cousin daughter
- Animals prefer to learn rather than play
- Who will win this year's NASCAR championship