Should I sell my Nintendo Switch?
6 reasons to sell your Nintendo Switch now
I just sold my Nintendo Switch. After the PlayStation VR, this is the next piece of hardware that was only allowed to be my guest for a short time. But there she is in good company. As I did with PSVR, I have good reasons for it here too.
Table of Contents
1. It's getting summer
The weather is getting too good for video games. I have no problem going to a café with the Switch to play games there, but then you can't see anything on the display. In addition, I actually prefer to do something with the family or go out for a run.
2. There are currently no games
After playing through the awesome The Legend of Zelda - Breath of the Wild and not having much fun with Mario Kart 8 Deluxe, there is simply no more interesting exclusive title for me. Mario Odyssey, the sandbox platformer for the Switch is still a long way off.
Likewise, important announcements from other developers such as a real Fifa, which would be important for success, are missing. And who cares about a game of thumbs like Arms?
3. No virtual console
It's also incomprehensible to Nintendo why they didn't just offer older titles on the Switch. I would certainly have bought Mario Sunshine or Mario Galaxy. Because I don't have the right hardware for emulation. At least as long as the power of the Raspberry Pi should not be enough for such titles on the Recalbox at some point.
4. Hardware and software are immature
Some have problems with lost connections with the Joycon and others have a poor WiFi connection. Voice chat and cloud savegames are still missing. That will all be cleared up and everything will come. But now that doesn't help either.
And Nintendo is known for quickly bringing new revisions of their hardware to market.
Whereas people who have traditionally been Nintendo handheld gamers, they may buy Nintendo Switch and then for example, if a new version were to come out later, then maybe they would decide to upgrade to that.Shinya Takahashi in an interview with the NY Times
5. You get your investment back
As with the PlayStation VR, the Switch is currently sold out. Especially with gray controllers it is hardly available on Amazon anymore. Even the Pro Controller (buy) was sold out for a long time. That is why the used market is very interesting right now. You almost get the new value back.
At the end of the year there will certainly be cheaper bundles or a new hardware revision. Then you can strike again if necessary.
6. Two consoles is one too many
Two devices under the television, a PS Vita and other joypads lying around are superfluous. In addition, some titles appear for the PlayStation 4 and the Nintendo Switch at the same time. Especially indie titles. This means that the systems are redundant with one another.
So owning the Nintendo Switch violates a lot of what verschlichtern.de stands for.
The solution: Nintendo becomes a third-party developer
It would really be the easiest for everyone involved if Nintendo only developed games and not consoles. I know this is unrealistic, but it would be the ideal scenario for me. Breath of the Wild wouldn't have been a worse game on the PlayStation 4. But on the contrary.
More about games.
- How trustworthy are carders in Telegram
- Why did Futurama stop doing more episodes
- How do you use the time
- Should my sister have plastic surgery
- What are the best golf chipping drills
- What is the Most Translated Disney Movie
- How many people use 99Packers services
- Narcissists hate their mothers
- Who reads a book every day
- What is a cell phone 2
- Is Adele a soprano
- Why is European integration so successful
- What is the chemical composition of Zoloft
- What do you think of Raquel Welch
- Should I join VIT Amaravati
- How does Just Dial
- Are central excise tax exemptions applicable in GST
- What is not classified as sensitive data
- How can I make a documentary
- How to say diet in Turkish
- Why do people scream while exercising
- Businesses still use cable internet
- What is corruption How is it harmful
- Colleges discriminate against suspended students