What is natural language
natural language (German)
Part of speech: noun, (Female), Part of speech: word combination, adjectival declensionHyphenation:
- natural language, Plural: natural languages
- IPA: [naˈtyːɐ̯lɪçə ˈʃpʀaːχə]
- 1) Linguistics: all languages that have ever been learned as mother tongues, regardless of whether these languages are already extinct or are still in use. "Natural language" is a counter-term to planned language, world auxiliary language and formal language and emphasizes that it is not an artificially developed language, but rather a language that has evolved over time.
- 1) formal language, artificial language, planned language, world auxiliary language
- 1) language
- 1) English, French and Latin are natural languages.
- 1) Natural languages developed historically and were not invented for specific purposes.
- 1) „Natural language In contrast to the artificial languages (programming languages) has only a limited technological rationality and standardity. "
- English: 1) natural language
- French: 1) langue naturelle (Female)
- Kurdish: 1) zimanê xwezayî
- Swedish: 1) Naturligt språk (neuter)
Practical example sentences
Automatically selected examples in German:
„Hardly anyone can do another natural language to learn as well as his mother tongue.“
Tatoeba.org set example 2066969
„The most important means of representation for people is natural language, and the obvious question arises: How is the gender order represented linguistically?“
Tichy's insight, January 27, 2021
The usage examples were selected automatically and may therefore contain errors.
Entries from our dictionary containing "natural language":
programming language: ... and language Related terms: 1) Machine language Opposite words: 1) Natural language Parent terms: 1) Language Subordinate terms: 1) ...
World language: ... (English, French, Spanish, with some restrictions German), Esperanto lacks that which every natural language possesses: the symbolic value of a cultural identity that ...
Formal language: Abbreviation: FS Opposite words: 1) Natural language Superordinate terms: 1) Language Examples of use: 1) Every formal language over an alphabet Σ is a subset of the Kleene envelope Σ * of Σ
Spoken language: ... plural: [ˈlaʊ̯tˌʃpʀaːχn̩] Word meaning / definition: 1) Linguistics: natural language from the special point of view that it is in contrast to sign language ...
Usage language:… Usage | linguistic meaning / definition: 1) natural language used by a language community Opposite words: 1) formal language Superordinate terms:…
Rate & Share
Rate the dictionary entry or share it with friends.
Quote & print
Quote this page:
"Natural language" in the online dictionary Wortbedeutung.info (22.5.2021) URL: https://www.wortbedeutung.info/naturliche_Sprache/
Comments from users
There are currently no comments on this entry.
Complete the dictionary entry
Wortscheutung.info is a Language dictionary and is used to look up all linguistic information. It's explicit not an encyclopedia and no subject dictionary that explains content. You can add comments such as examples of use or hints on the use of the term “natural language” and thus help to improve our dictionary. Questions, requests for help and complaints are not welcome and will be deleted immediately. HTML tags are not allowed.
The following terms
natural number (German) Part of speech: noun, (feminine), part of speech: word combination, adjectival declination syllable separation: ...
natural numbers (German) Part of speech: word combination, part of speech: declined form hyphenation: na | door | li | che numbers ...
natural (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: na | Tür | li | chem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
natural (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: na | Tür | li | chen Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
more natural (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: na | Tür | li | cher Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
more natural (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: na | Tür | li | che | re Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
more natural (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: na | Tür | li | che | rem Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
more natural (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: na | Tür | li | che | ren Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
more natural (German) Part of Speech: Declined Form Hyphenation: na | Tür | li | che | rer Pronunciation / Stress: IPA:…
more natural (German) Part of speech: Declined form Hyphenation: na | Tür | li | che | res Pronunciation / Emphasis: IPA:…
- How do I treat insect bites
- How safe is Blackmart
- What is descriptive ethics
- How can I deal with sudden, unprovoked fear
- What should everyone know about Ottawa
- IVRI is a bareily that offers UG courses
- How do taquerias make their salsas
- What people do in digital marketing
- What is the surface of France
- How can I rebuild my trust
- What is heat exchanger 3
- What is anecdotal evidence
- Backyard is a word or two why
- Are you ready for whatever love is
- Which camera can you use to record depths?
- How can the networking be confirmed
- I'm overreacting because of my boyfriend
- How Much Revenue Lockerz Earn
- Which jujitsu weapon is the best
- How is the employee turnover at Oracle
- How can we improve our public relations
- What is your worst work experience
- How far have people advanced with nanotechnology?
- Who are the top Linkedin influencers