What are some successful crime prevention programs
DFK guidelines for violence prevention for young people
As early as 2006, the DFK had presented a report on the “Status of violence prevention in Germany and key requirements for action to make it sustainable”. This report stated that the knowledge about the sustainability, the transferability of the various procedures and experiences as well as the conditions for the success of the strategies were in need of improvement.
In order to further develop the range of offers, the DFK then presented a development-oriented understanding of prevention in the 2008 report “Success conditions for the prevention of interpersonal violence in children and adolescents”. The effects of the initiated change of perspective from an approach based on deficits to an understanding based on strengths, without ignoring deficits, can already be seen, among other things, in some tested and evaluated programs to promote skills, self-confidence and empathy. The need for support in dealing with disorders, bullying, phenomena of violence, addictive behavior and psychological abnormalities are still articulated in the standard systems of education and upbringing.
Despite, or perhaps precisely because of, the considerable variety of the range of offers facing the need, it then became apparent from the perspective of the DFK that the needs for strengthening educational skills in day-care centers, institutions for social child / youth work and schools from their responsible providers and administrations can only be addressed systematically to a limited extent. Although there has been a great deal of knowledge about actually effective violence prevention approaches and their implementation requirements for a number of years, these are not sufficiently well known in practice. In 2012, the DFK convened an expert council with 13 experts from science and practice, which since then has been working in particular on creating more transparency about effective and practicable offers and their implementation as well as disseminating the effective and practicable offers more and linking them with one another.
The information brochure developed from this is intended to help practitioners, politicians, administrators and other interested persons to appropriately assess the quality of existing prevention programs and to make well-founded decisions. It is available free of charge from the DFK and can either be ordered by email to [email protected] or downloaded from www.kriminalpraevention.de.
- What are Bluehost name servers
- Which religions are against birth control
- What are subjective social evils
- What are the characteristics of an engineer
- What happens if you overpay quarterly taxes
- What are the leadership problems in Nigeria
- What is tenant evacuation service
- What is Russia's interest in Venezuela
- What are some underrated artists in 2019
- Can Tokay Gecko AIDS Cure HIV
- Are grilled beef steaks healthy?
- A new rock band could sell well
- Existence continues
- What are different types of transmission systems
- Do you see This Is Us
- Asana is a good bug tracking tool
- What is the importance of the craft 2
- What is the TracFones Unlock Policy
- What are some common written encryption methods
- What is really going on in Barcelona
- Essential oils have questionable ingredients
- Likes Disney Marvel
- Are homophobes gay
- Why should we choose pineapple juice
- Invest in cryptocurrency
- What is currently the best trading platform
- Could cephalopods develop beyond intelligence on a human level
- Patricia, what's your favorite Beatles album
- How long is a cat memory
- How old is Kendall Jenner
- Why not have sunglasses in several sizes?
- Flight times are local
- Crosses some form of mutation
- Why is European integration so successful