Which book do you want to write
Translation of "write a book about it" in English
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
Can you tell us more? I could write a book about it.
I wanted write a book about itwhat happened, but I couldn't.
She has so many surprises that you can write a book about it could.
I wanted write a book about it, someday ... But first and foremost, we are here to perform art and trigger archetypal images in our listeners.
I was going to write a book about this some time first of all we are here to perform art, and to trigger archetypical images from our audience.
Overcrowded trains, buses and trams or subways, traffic jams and congested streets, even a crowd on sidewalks, in train stations, in shopping centers, etc. are evidence of this development. Who could not already? write a book about it.
Overcrowded trains, buses, and trams or subways, traffic jams and clogged streets, even crowding on sidewalks, in railway stations, shopping centers etc. are evidence of this all could probably write a book about that.
I wanted write a book about ithow you act and look.
Someone will write a book about it, and if the book gets published, people are guaranteed to say it was made up.
You know someone will write a book about this, and I will guarantee you that when that book comes out, the people that read it will say that it's fiction.
I could write a book about it.
I should write a book about ithow to move the masses.
All the details are clear - I could write a book about it.
You could meanwhile write a book about it.
He said he will write a book about itwhat it's like to be a hit man.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 19. Exactly: 19. Elapsed time: 54 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- Which server is using the mingle dating app
- Why don't billionaires start other businesses
- Vomit is a mycotoxin
- What is PPA in irrigation
- Is Mugan Rao Tamil
- What Are Some Good Butter Chicken Recipes
- Writing content is easy
- Which chalk does MIT use
- Sometimes your cops don't arrive
- Have very slight hand tremors affect surgeons
- What do Canadians think of capitalism?
- From whom can history learn
- Will the Pune subway ever be sanctioned?
- Who sings the song Gypsy Woman
- Where was the Digital Equipment Corporation DEC founded
- How does Billboard choose its top songs
- What is a manual driving car
- Credit Score Showcase Part 1 Experian
- Why does the pulse increase when you inhale?
- Keyboards are as good as pianos
- What is an English literature course
- What's under Display Selfie Camera
- What are the best attractions in Disneyland
- Why is analytical philosophy important today