What are PyCharm and wxPython
I recently started using the Pycharm editor to write the Python code. After installing the WXPython GUI library, I noticed that there is no code prompt, it's very uncomfortable. . .
After a couple of times I found it or need to configure it because I've been looking for a long time so I'm recording it, I hope I hope I can help the beat (other third party library configuration is similar too).
If you want Pycharm to automatically generate the code, you need to link the key file to the /Library/python/2.7/site-packages directory and other directories are invalid. If the directory structure changes, Pycharm may not change immediately and can take effect by changing the project dolters.
Link CV.Py, CV2.SO to the directory /Library/python/2.7/Site-packages
Here is the installation location of your OpenCV, and the above is for reference only. . .
If there is no cv.py file you can create one, there is only one line of code for:
Connect all files and folders of the site packages directory after WXPython at /library/python/2.7/site-packages
Here is the correct WXPython installation location, which is for reference only. . .
- What are the symptoms of obsessive love
- What do you know about animals
- Is whey protein filling
- A hair transplant causes impotence
- What is the best DA sandpaper
- Facebook reads my email list
- SoundCloud is shutting down
- How can I study in the morning
- Who browsed my Facebook account
- Have you ever been to Barcelona
- Can someone put their music on Bandcamp
- How to improve English 5
- Which is the best online training software
- What is the natural balance of things
- Only store capacitors charges
- Which Argentine ship was torpedoed?
- Can I use burlap to hang pots?
- What are the best unicycles
- What's Pink's real name
- What does 2 0 motor
- What video formats can DVD players perform?
- Can a graviton particle be produced artificially?
- Retirees will be good at sales
- Is the Apache RTR 160 4V good