What is the secret behind Messi's success
Lionel Messi reveals his free-kick secret: "You get used to a special shooting technique"
Barcelona's superstar Lionel Messi has an interview with the Spanish newspaper Marca reveal what the secret is behind his mostly successful free kicks.
"It's true that we stayed there after training to practice. And not just free kicks, but also normal shots from a distance. You get used to a special shooting technique and get closer and closer to your maximum," said the five-time Ballon D'Or winner.
Messi, who has often been successful from a distance for both Barca and the Argentine national team, has not only honed his free-kick skills, but also his penalties on the task sheet. "Practice and observe. Nowadays we do everything so that nothing is left to chance. You have to work on yourself and still try one more try," continued the Argentine.
Messi on free kicks: 'There is no pressure'
Messi also sees clear differences between the free-kick and the penalty situation: "With a free kick you have the wall in front of you, the distance and the shooting technique are different. And there is no pressure of having to score. The player has a penalty more to lose than to gain. "
According to the 31-year-old, a goalkeeper is not as much under pressure from the penalty kick as from a free kick from the second row.
The 31-year-old left-footer is without a doubt one of the best free-kick shooters in the world. He has scored 27 free-kick goals in the past ten years. "In the end, it's all a matter of training and practice," concluded the Catalan star.
- How do H + ions escape in water
- How strange will aliens be
- Can you help me get started with Dreamforce
- Why are predators afraid of honey badgers
- What did you learn to read Shakespeare
- Which books are in the CBSE
- How is brain tumor transmitted
- Is the popularity of eSports growing or decreasing?
- What is the atomicity of noble gases
- Why is the avocado market doomed to fail
- What is California's Most Precious Asset
- What are cell organelles
- What can I do 42
- Why are some people against weeds
- Where was leprosy discovered
- What is this species of owl
- How popular is Lyft compared to Uber
- What is Destiny 2 Forsaken
- What opened your eyes to society
- How do you express uncertainty in Polish?
- Where is Esperanto taught in schools?
- What are the cons of threads
- What's wrong with NID
- How many Bengalis are there in Muzaffarpur