How does the NYPD conduct background checks
Having a very bad reputation online destroys my chances of getting a job
After reading the comments on your question, it is possible that this needs to be approached from a different angle.
From what I've gathered, it's possible that the interviewers are not getting caught up in the investigation, trial, or dropped charges, but rather in the actions that led to it all.
When an employer wants to hire a person, they want to hire someone they can trust to keep the company looking good, and public action against others is a fair game in terms of a person's reputation.
I know this sounds like a long shot, but it might be worth focusing on convincing people that this previous flaw is not the sum of your overall character.
One way to regain your reputation is to volunteer in your community. I think it might help them show the interviewers that you are a functioning and contributing member of society, giving you a chance and listening that your blemish is not a representation of your character.
I'm sure this is going to be tricky considering you may or may not have a job below par, but sadly you have to go through the effort of rebuilding your reputation.
One last and super long thought:
Can you contact this politician and apologize vehemently for the transgression?
If there is no other reason, simply apologize so that you can clear your conscience and move forward safely knowing that the stain does not make up your entire character.
Whenever you have the chance to apologize, just remember the following rules:
- Don't expect anything from the other person
- Apologize sincerely
- Do not ask them to help you in any way
When they ask "Why are you here?" then you answer, "To correct an injustice."
When you ask "What do you expect from it?" then you answer "nothing".
You may not say anything, say thank you, or dig deeper into your life. If they dig deeper and allow you to explain your difficulties, it is best for you to report objectively that the incident has caused difficulties in your life and to maintain your attitude of expecting nothing from them.
If you're a kind person and believe in your sincerity, they may offer to "talk" to some of the people in the newspaper. If they're really nice, they may offer themselves to be listed as a character reference.
- Invest in Halal or Haram crypto currency
- Why do some teenagers use baby diapers
- How can I prevent milk from curdling?
- Is price a good determinant of quality?
- Are there civil engineers on Quora
- African American voter turnout will be low
- Wisdom teeth will stop hurting
- Is it a virtue to be eccentric?
- Is Britain about feminist
- I have ever met someone who is decent on OKCupid
- What is DSCP marking for QoS
- How do I get ideas invested
- Could Jon and Dany be siblings
- What are the pros and cons of carpooling
- Should Donald Trump forgive Robert Kraft
- What is a Star Batch System
- What is 0 0 1 or undefined
- What is the best handgun for personal defense
- What do Canadians think of capitalism?
- When does the body produce melanin
- Is resentment between siblings normal?
- How well can Americans master SAT vocabulary?
- How many activities is KAYAK used for
- What is a SOC 3
- Depression treatment in Dubai
- Performs planned parenting orchiectomies
- How does a Roku subscription work
- How much does WalkMe
- Started ballet in Russia
- Is accent is good company for fresher
- Is OpenFlow still relevant
- Bladder stones are life threatening in dogs
- What is DBFSIndia