What is the charge of sulfur
The periodic table of the elements online
Atomic masses:Atomic weights of the elements 2009 (IUPAC Technical Report). DOI: 10.1351.
Atomic shell: The actual nuclear charge always corresponds to the atomic number. The effective nuclear charge represents the nuclear charge according to Slater and was calculated by a script using the "Slater rules".
Isotopy: The values are created by evaluating the nuclide database according to the relevant properties.
Atomic radii, calculated: E. Clementi, D.L. Raimondi, W.P. Reinhardt: Atomic Screening Constants from SCF Functions. II. Atoms with 37 to 86 electrons. J. Chem. Phys., 1967, DOI 10.1063 / 1.1712084
Covalent atomic radii: Beatriz Cordero et al .: Covalent radii revisited. Dalton Transactions, 2008, DOI 10.1039 / B801115J
Metal atom radii: Holleman, Wiberg: Textbook of Inorganic Chemistry. 102nd edition. de Gruyter. Pages 114 and 2002.
Van der Waals radii:
Electronegatives:according to Allred-Rochow, Pauling: Holleman, Wiberg: Textbook of Inorganic Chemistry. 102nd edition. de Gruyter. P. 2146 ff. to Mulliken:http://www.knowledgedoor.com, after All:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Electronegativity#Allen_electronegativity.
- Are you still using a modem
- What if Caesar wasn't killed?
- How do companies recognize the creativity of their employees
- China is the most powerful Asian nation
- Have you ever experienced synaesthesia with music?
- What is a good project about swimming
- Is Linux distro legitimate
- How are Iranians treated in Iraq
- Saunas are disgusting
- Why did the US invade the Congo?
- What is video transcription
- How popular is Lyft compared to Uber
- How were books printed in front of computers
- Who was the 2nd President of India
- What is a dirty casual
- Who really wrote Rappers Delight?
- Is work or leisure more important
- How can you eat honey
- Why are firefighters in such great shape
- How do you say extinct in Thai?
- Does a fire door need a closer
- What is acid amide
- Upsc preliminary check cut off
- What kind of nectar do hummingbirds eat
- Which font is used in this text
- Why are Israeli settlers attacking olive trees
- Which Android phones are waterproof
- Why can't I think clearly
- What are Oracle Forms
- Can someone put their music on Bandcamp
- Are there reliable sports cars
- How is a magnet made and magnetized