What is a math faction
Regarding the readjustment of the upper level profile, the school policy spokeswoman for the parliamentary group of Bündnis 90 / Die Grünen says Ines Strehlau:
The revision of the upper level profile is correct. We hear again and again from students and teachers that the increased level of difficulty and four hours per week do not go together. The students need more time to deal intensively with the individual topics. And not every student is equally passionate about German, math and English. Setting your own priorities and the opportunity to delve deeper into certain subjects, if you are interested, increases the enjoyment of school and improves the chance of good performance. That is why we think it is a good suggestion not to have to take all three core subjects at a higher level, but only two. This then takes five hours, as will the profile subject in the future.
For us, it is also the right way to have to make mandatory proof of two languages in the language profile. This also offers a greater opportunity for deepening due to the five-hour duration. And it also offers students who, for example, chose technology in the seventh grade and not a second foreign language, the chance to start over with, for example, Spanish in the upper school.
With the proposed changes, we manage the balancing act between good general education and setting your own priorities according to your interests. We are also adapting our upper levels to the requirements of other countries.
The intended improvement of interdisciplinary project work through flexibilization is very enriching for the classroom. Interdisciplinary cooperation is repeatedly required in training and at universities.
I welcome the open discussion process planned by the Ministry of Education. We Greens will also use the time to discuss the reform with students, teachers and parents. There are suggestions on the table, but nothing is set in stone yet.
- What happens when power plants are shut down
- What is the scope of women's cricket
- What is the ABCD pattern
- Why do teachers take snacks from students
- How common is postpartum depression
- Which band sang the song in 1901
- Who discovered gas
- English is a dialect of French
- How are circular polarization filters made
- What is field density
- I can do anything
- Sweden is bigger than Norway
- What is verification 1
- Could Jon and Dany be siblings
- What is your cat's favorite treat?
- Why has everyone lost confidence in politicians
- What is your everyday comfort clothing
- Why is the word accountant not separated?
- Josef Mengele was a psychopath
- Which company owns Home Depot
- What is the best BI SaaS
- How useful is Google Now for Android
- What's best for ASO app promotion
- Where does PetSmart get its pets from