What tools are needed for microblading?
Make-up tools - you need these beauty utensils
We agree with you, make-up tools are a dime a dozen. Who else should know what is for what? We of course! Here the big STYLE UP YOUR LIFE! Guide to beauty paraphernalia.
Many think yes - and there are even make-up artists among them - fingers would be enough to apply make-up. This is understandable because one can get dizzy just looking at the multitude of make-up tools such as brushes, sponges and the like. Nevertheless, it is the same with make-up as it is with painting: A perfect work of art needs the right brush.
That's why we're here for you Light up the jungle of makeup tools bring. Step by step: Which utensils are there for the respective areas of foundation, which for eyeshadow, blush, lipstick or eyebrows. You then decide which make-up tool is indispensable for you and should be part of your basic equipment.
A perfect work of art needs the right brush Insider knowledge
A little brush knowledge beforehand
1. Powder or blush brush
2. Flat foundation brush
3. Gel eyeliner brush
4. Eyeshadow brush
5. Fine eyeliner brush
6. Concealer brush
7. Lip brush
8. Fan brush
For the perfect complexion with Alma Milcic
With this you apply foundation
Of course you can also use the foundation Apply to fingers. Apply a few drops between your fingertips and off the Center of the face outwards distribute it. If you really want to blend make-up evenly, they are for it matching tools brush or blender (a kind of sponge). You put a few drops of foundation on the back of your hand and apply them from there with the respective tool.
- Flat foundation brush: This classic brush has bristles that are shorter on the sides and longer and tightly bound in the middle. It is particularly suitable for liquid and creamy foundation and ensures an opaque finish.
- Round foundation brush: The round and tightly bound brushes are simply wonderful to work in and blend in. With it you take a drop of liquid make-up and distribute and blend it all over your face. The finish looks very natural.
- Duo fiber brush: The make-up looks like a touch of nothing when you apply it with this brush. These are flat and consist of shorter and longer bristles. Liquid and compact make-up can be applied with it and you have a professional airbrush finish.
Beauty begins the moment you choose to be yourself. Coco Chanel
- Buffer and Kabuki brushes:They stand out due to their flat and beveled profile. You can use it to apply powder or mineral make-up in addition to liquid. They also ensure an opaque and even finish.
- Blender: Last but not least, you can apply the foundation to an egg-shaped sponge. It has become an integral part of many make-up routines. You moisten it, take up some liquid foundation, dab it on your face and blend it. The result is a soft, even complexion. By moistening the make-up stays better on the skin.
The right tools against panda eyes
Concealer or corrector make dark circles, bumps or pimples disappear. Applied with the right tool, they even become invisible.
- Flat concealer brush: As with the Foundation, there is also one here classic flat, tightly bound Brush with which to deal mainly creamy concealer let it work in well. They leave a more opaque result.
- Buffer brush: With the round, tightly bound brushes you can do both creamy as well as liquid concealers or incorporate camouflage products. These ensure a slightly more transparent, natural finish that can be applied in several layers for the desired coverage.
- Beauty blender: Concealers can also be used with the so-called Blender sponges Instruct. The conical ones are suitable for this, as they are better used to get to the edge of the eyelashes or the nostrils. Before use you should get them easily moisten - that makes for a longer-lasting, covering Result.
The three must-haves
Buffer brush from Artdeco around
Concealer Brush by Bobbi Brown at Douglas.at
Blender set from Luvia at Flaconi.at
Brush for the perfect complexion
Powder brush are not as tightly bound as those for concealer or foundation and feel as light as a feather and soft on the skin at. Almost as if you were being petted.
- Large powder brush: They are particularly suitable for powder large, round, conical powder brushes. Pressed and loose powder can be worked in particularly evenly. Gently pick up the powder, knock off a little and distribute in circular motions on the face and neck.
- Flat powder brush: Even tied flat, these brushes have soft, longer bristles and are not tied very tightly. This allows the powder to get caught in the hairs and be applied evenly to the skin.
- Fan brush: The special shape makes them suitable for applying powder to the face. But you can also use them Eyeshadow crumbsthat get lost under the eye, brush away. Or with just one movement powdery highlighter apply in a targeted manner. Also for Bronzer or blush this brush is suitable.
The best buddies for blush & Co.
- Blush Brush: Ideal withsoft and slightly beveled bristles. This means that pressed powder blush can be easily picked up and applied in a targeted manner. Where? - Best at the highest point of the cheeks that arise when you smile. Highlighter can also be applied well above the cheekbones or on the collarbones.
- Flattened blush brush: They are bound in a rectangle and are perfect for Contour powder, that is, the much hyped Contouring to apply. This can be applied with pinpoint accuracy and then veneered well so that no overly hard contours are visible.
- Kabuki brush: With this fluffy brush can turn Bronzer Spread over a large area and very evenly. An indispensable make-up tool for those who swear by a healthy sunkissed complexion.
- Beauty blender: Atliquid blush you either use your fingers or, even better, a sponge as a makeup tool. Moisten this before use, as this will keep the rouge applied longer
- What is DEPC water
- How many types of plastic are there
- Swedish girls like Indian men
- When can I use overworked and underpaid
- How can I use the preposition of
- Autism and Asperger's test the same thing
- How does Moat com's ad search work
- What is the current version of medDra
- Why are people so crazy about religion?
- What is a delayed offside in hockey
- Which test is for organic grain vegetables
- What SEO business strategies are you using
- How helpful are GMAT preparation courses
- What is George Bush's last name
- Why did Toyota avoid the use of turbochargers
- What are the best clinical anatomy websites
- Why organizes an important leadership role
- Too much laughter is a bad thing
- How are neural networks used in bioinformatics
- Is vaping allowed in US prisons?
- What is sqrt 9, sqrt 32
- Does anyone know anything about soul
- How has science advanced medicine
- What contributions were made by Aristotle?