What is sqrt 9, sqrt 32
With a calculator and crooked numbers
With higher roots you will often need the calculator. The calculators work differently, but the most common key combination is this one.
To type in $$ root 4 (625) $$:
shift or inf
where small above it: $$ rootn (x) $$
Sometimes irrational numbers come out:
$$ root 6 (8) = 1.41421356237 ... approx 1.41 $$
The name of the key of the nth root looks a little different on each calculator model:
$$ root y (x) $$ or
$$ root x () $$
You cannot represent irrational numbers as fractions. They have an infinite number of decimal places and are not periodic.
kapiert.decan do more:
- interactive exercises
- individual classwork trainer
- Learning manager
One task at the end
You can face the following tasks:
Calculate $$ root n 64 $$ for the numbers $$ n = 2,3,5 $$.
You substitute the numbers 2 and 3 and 6 for n one after the other.
- $$ root 2 64 = 8 $$, because $$ 8 ^ 2 = 64 $$
- $$ root 3 64 = 4 $$, because $$ 4 ^ 3 = 64 $$
- $$ root 5 64 approx 2.297 $$, calculated with the pocket calculator
The normal square root is therefore also a $$ n $$ - th root, with $$ n = 2 $$.
- What is a glass bottle maker
- What is universal physics
- When were public libraries first created?
- How do entrepreneurs pay off
- How common is postpartum depression
- Does marriage actually strengthen a relationship
- What does thorium do
- Which is the shortest Beatles single
- How did the Boeing 747 change the world
- What religion did Albert Einstein believe in?
- Has anyone tried iqoption com in india
- Who invented iOS
- Support the left for the US Constitution
- What is the oldest Indian script
- What if my dog could fly?
- What's going on at boot
- Can someone delete CAT without coaching classes
- Is it actually possible not to bother?
- In 1963 the rocket was fired
- How can internet advertisements be made better
- Which deity is most worshiped in Nepal?
- How is the debit card renewed?
- All babies have blue eyes
- Why has Sachin Tendulkar lost its popularity?