Retinal scans are a breeze
Vision evolution in Munich
We are pleased to be the first optician in Munich to present the "EasyScan" scanning laser ophthalmoscope.
Do you also have two eyes that you can still rely on in old age! Therefore, you should give your eyes the very best care. Did you know that it is advisable to check your retina regularly in order to maintain the health of your eyes in the long term? Prevention is better than cure, especially with the eyes, as this can cause irreparable damage to the eye. EasyScan test only takes three minutes, is contact-free and child's play.
State-of-the-art technology for your health
The EasyScan test creates images of both retinas. Based on the images, we examine whether your retina complies with the norm. If we discover even the smallest abnormalities, we recommend that you immediately undergo an ophthalmological examination in order to have this clarified in the most medical detail.
The recordings of your retina are part of our comprehensive optometric eye measurement. They serve us to be able to advise you optically and optometrically in the best possible way.
Fast, contactless, child's play
EasyScan is a retinal camera which, thanks to the green and infrared light waves used, does not require your pupils to be dilated.
EasyScan uses scanning laser ophthalmoscope technology for superior retinal images. The advantages of this SLO technology include the earlier diagnosis of retinal diseases. Even brilliant images of the retina in advanced cataracts, which actually prevent the retina from being viewed, are possible.
Arrange your personal appointment with us now:
You might also be interested in:
Contact lenses Munich
- What was the first news website
- Science is a proper name
- Singapore Why is Wireless SG so bad
- What are polar coordinates and cartesian coordinates
- Is iBooks the same as Apple books
- English is a dialect of French
- What do NAS services refer to
- How does Rakuten Wallet work
- Is a front door solid or hollow
- How can I visit the IUCAA
- What is the color of ZnSO4
- Is blogging out of date
- Would you date someone who is underage
- Never hibernate how to get zen for free
- BCl3 is a non-polar molecule
- What do people think of government employees
- When did people start to have moral sense?
- How do you put out a coal fire
- What are the disadvantages of phenetic taximetry
- How is our relationship to nature
- Who is your favorite Roman god?
- Document agile delivery teams
- What is IMS in pharmacy
- Who is the best sadhguru