How can I restore phones
Apps / software Restore deleted contacts
Your last backup was a long time ago and then of all times did you accidentally delete an important contact? The restoration of deleted contacts on your smartphone is linked to a certain condition: On Android devices, the contacts must be synchronized with Google or your Gmail account and on the iPhone with your iCloud. If this is the case, our step-by-step instructions will tell you how to proceed in order to be able to restore the deleted contacts.
Recover contacts on Android devices
Note: If your contacts are not synchronized, there is unfortunately no possibility of retrospective restoration. So that you are prepared for the future, we will explain in another article how you can synchronize your address book with Gmail.
Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide. If you use Google Contacts in the browser, the procedure remains the same.
iPhone: Recover Deleted Contacts
Note: Make sure your contacts are synced with your iCloud. If this is not the case, it is unfortunately not possible to restore the contacts. iCloud automatically creates a contacts archive when you add new contacts. However, this backup does not take place immediately after the contacts have been saved, but within a day. Contacts that are new on your iPhone and have been accidentally deleted cannot therefore be restored - only if they have also been saved in the contacts archive.
Data recovery via your iCloud takes place via the browser. Since your contacts will be synced afterwards, they will also be available on your iPhone after the restore. Follow our step-by-step instructions or take a look at the quick start guide.
Quick start guide: Android
- Open the Contacts app from google and tap that Three strokes icon.
- Then go to "Settings".
- Tap on "undo changes".
- Select under "Device fuse"select the backup to which you want to reset your contact list.
- To end the process, tap "Restore".
Quick start guide: iPhone
- Go to icloud.com and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Choose "Account settings"and click on"Extended".
- Go to "Restore contacts".
- Next to the time you want to restore your contact list, clickRestore".
- In the pop-up window go to "Restore"to end the process.
- What is your favorite call recording software
- Why is voltage drop
- Would you recommend drinking Kopi Luwak coffee
- Is SEAL Team Six overrated
- Are Arabic names mandatory in Islam
- What does acronym DID
- What is the unstoppable force paradox mistake
- What are FiveThirtyEight's best predictions
- What are the best travel report writing apps
- Can a retailer be a wholesaler 1
- What kills the motivation
- What should I know about Nostradamus
- Is resentment between siblings normal?
- What is Destiny 2 Forsaken
- How old is Cthulhu
- Will electric vehicles have a bright future?
- What if Piper died instead of Jason
- What does rogue tongue mean
- Which is the best EDM or trap
- Will Siri replace customer service
- How can a religion accept animal food?
- Is karate good for 5 year olds
- Who was Manchester United before Fergusson
- What is a reverse outline