Autism and Asperger's test the same thing
People with Autism Spectrum Disorder often find their environment chaotic and unpredictable. They have great difficulties in adapting flexibly to new situations and processes and in finding their way around adequately. By using certain behavior patterns, those affected try to make their environment more predictable and transparent. In addition, these behaviors are often used for relaxation and simply bring joy.
The following particular behaviors occur in an autism spectrum disorder:
- Repetitive / stereotypical behaviors: These are specific actions that are repeated over and over (in the same way). Some people with Autism Spectrum Disorder have abnormal body movements, such as flapping their arms repeatedly or rocking their upper body. In addition, people prefer fixed processes and structures that do not always make sense to others. In the case of a child, for example, this can be expressed in such a way that it insists on always eating at the same time and only from a red plate, always taking the same route to school or always arranging the toys in a certain way. If these rigid routines are disturbed or interrupted, this means a great deal of stress for those affected, which can sometimes lead to violent outbursts of emotions and even tantrums.
- Special Interests: People with Autism Spectrum Disorder often develop a keen interest in certain topics or objects. They deal with it very intensively and for an unusually long time. The selection of the special interest depends on the preferences and level of development of the respective person. For example, they can be fascinated by a certain object and spend hours with it, simply because it feels good, looks beautiful or makes pleasant noises. Some spend a particularly long time with certain topics and want to learn everything about them. Such topics can be, for example, train timetables, water supply systems, power grids, hydrants or much more.
Special features in communication
- Special features in behavior
Special features in perception
Special features in the processing of information
- Why is anti-hierarchy so popular
- What is the best way to brand human skin
- What's so great about Al Pacino
- Can recharge a rice puller
- What is mail marketing
- When will Crime Patrol Satark episodes air?
- Which loyalty or reward programs are not being used sufficiently?
- What is Neil Gaiman's writing style
- When insects fall, they get injured
- Has a ghost ever harmed you?
- What are the best IRL rap battles
- Is it safe to download notepad?
- What moment in football blew you away
- What is a theological study
- Are video games a waste of money
- Who invented iOS
- The programming language Rust is overrated
- How did Galen treat mental disorders
- Which is best Mahindra XUV or Marazzo
- Is enlightened ice keto or vegan
- How do I get admission in CMA
- Can recharge a rice puller
- Who are the top Linkedin influencers
- Can the laws of physics be falsified?