What is the transit time with FedEx
New FedEx Express 777 flight connects Liege with Memphis - a new integration milestone
The opening of a new international connection just one year after the purchase is a remarkable achievement for the FedEx and TNT teams, and we are celebrating this important milestone in our integration history. Our customers also have every reason to celebrate, as this new line connects TNT's European hub directly to the FedEx Express World hub in Memphis - six times a week. The flight continues via Seattle, Anchorage and Shanghai and from there returns to Liege.
On April 4, 2017, we witnessed the first take-off of this FedEx Express flight from Liege. An exciting moment for everyone involved, because this transatlantic connection followed by a circumnavigation of the world is a clear example of how we are creating more opportunities and connections for our customers with the integration of FedEx and TNT.
With this exciting new express flight from Europe to the USA, our TNT customers can now:
Make more global connections
The new around-the-word route with FedEx Express flight crews makes FedEx services directly available to TNT customers in the US, Canada and beyond, as the TNT ground network is now linked to the FedEx Express air network.
With this new international connection, we have significantly reduced transit times so that TNT customers can now ship faster than ever before. Express shipments from Europe to anywhere in the USA and Canada no longer take 4, but only 2 days. And express shipments from the Middle East, Africa and India to any destination in the US and Canada now take just 3 days.
Reach more customers
A new international connection also means TNT business customers can reach more consumers. Simply choose morning delivery for express parcels and a transit time of 3 to 4 days for shipments that are not that urgent. In addition, TNT customers can now take advantage of higher weight limits for express and non-express shipments.
Maintain important connections
The new route supports the largest trade and investment relationship in the world - that between the European Union and the United States. And as e-commerce continues to grow faster than ever, this new connection will become even more important for businesses and their customers around the world in the future.
We are already working on expanding the European FedEx road network. For this purpose, we have integrated selected FedEx tours into TNT's European road network as part of a successful pilot project. We will continue to work flat out to fully integrate FedEx and TNT road routes around the world.
Our network planning team is determined to offer our customers the best possible shipping services with our new air transport network. We firmly believe that our customers will continue to benefit from our new hubs, aircraft and routes, all of which are integral parts of our growing network.
Follow our progress
Check out the latest news, important updates, and our goals here.
- Why do I have a 178 iQ
- Who is your favorite Serie A team?
- Which smartphone models can receive gigabit WiFi?
- How popular is Lyft compared to Uber
- What was Peter Mayhew known for?
- DigiTeX Futures is a good investment
- How can I get 120 points
- Are gravel bikes a marketing ploy
- What are your favorite political cartoons
- Why does your business need a website
- When should you permanently give up a friendship?
- Rick Santorum is a racist
- Where do dolphins live 1
- Can an Australian become a NASA astronaut?
- Why does the US hate Venezuela
- What did Comte de Saint Germain do
- What is quantitative
- What food could make your day right away
- What is the best betting tip apps
- How do I heal my chakras
- What is your favorite word in Turkish
- What are the characteristics of Hi-Fi
- What are JSP W3Schools
- What do you do in training
- Can you convert H2o into protein?
- How to make cheetos
- Can the blue Whastapp checkmarks be deactivated?
- Poetry writing can be a successful career
- What is the positive of the Varna system
- What secrets have doctors' offices hidden
- Is God cruel with choices he makes
- How is the inertia connected with the force?
- Political ideologies guarantee good governance