How can I hide answers on Quora
This is how you see all the answers to Quora and bypass their unbearable registration
Quora is one of those question and answer sites that sadly decided to follow in Expertsexchange's footsteps and create a terrible user interface that forces you to log in to read after the first answer. But we can get around this with a simple trick.
You would think, with the success of Stackoverflow and Stack Exchange, realizing that hiding your answers and making the website crappy for your users is not a good idea. But no, they haven't learned. They want to make sure that you are forced to log in and give them your information just to read the site.
You could have gone a better way and allowing you to read the topics and then prompting you to log in or register later. They could have had a great question and answer site that would get you involved. Instead, they chose this.
We would like to point out that we haven't actually read any useful answers in Quora, but that they keep showing up in Google search. You can bypass this login screen with this simple trick.
Do you add at the end of the url? Share = 1 added
That’s all you have to do. Just add it to the end of the url and hit enter.
And now you can view it all on the website.
In fact, you can click on other things and continue to use the website without restrictions during this browsing session. Again, we haven't read anything very interesting about Quora.
Note: There are a number of browser extensions that will do this automatically. However, it is not recommended to install random extensions for websites that you do not visit often. Unfortunately, many of these extensions are spying on you.
- Agree to campus marriage
- How high is the troposphere
- Why did you choose not to conform
- Has feminism killed the idea of femininity?
- What's your rating of freehosting com
- What does SMS 37
- Who discovered the pasteurization process
- Why is Apple discontinuing the iPhone 11
- Why do I get strange dreams
- Are there Paralympic Winter Games
- What are the countries that Great Britain ruled?
- What is front-end proxy
- How many people live in Iceland
- What are the expectations 3
- Which monologues are beautiful next to Shakespeare monologues
- You should buy a wordpress theme
- Metalheads are unsuccessful people
- Is sea water harder than tap water
- Who owns Mitsubishi
- How can we prevent a cyclone 1
- Which area in Chile produces cherries
- Raw spinach is rich in oxalic acid
- What can Smalltalk not be used for?
- What is BE in geoinformatics